2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
YES! this is great! female protag, corruption, virgin, shy, dirty old men. damn this checks all the boxes of crazyness and hotness. exept for one thing...
she looks a little bit... emmm fat? chubby? i mean i love her shape, but maybe you could just a little bit in other updates, make her a little leaner? keep her thiccc, but just a little thinner. it looks way too unnatural.
There is nothing, of course, "unnatural" about being chubby or even fat. There are a zillion games with women who are not chubby. There are a lot of us who are attracted to women who are and find that lacking in most other games. For my part, I'd give her a belly to make her even more attractive to me. Heck, what is "unnatural" is that she has a relatively thin waist with larger breasts and butt, so that would be more "natural" :D

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
well, I'm sold. Hope the preg tag pans out, and it is indeed a game mechanic and not a just an end game scenario. Past that there's some clunky bits (i had a bit of trouble with the dude in the store who gives you a quest to make some money) but there's a lot of ways this game could go down, and so long as the NTR is kept to a low level (unpopular opinion i guess) you'll prolly get at least 5 months of patreon outta me. I would suggest you spend a little more time with the dialogue, it may be nitpicky, but if i'm spending more time going what did this person mean in this sentence, that's less time i'm spending on your game.

All in all I am excited and hope this game continues to develop.

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
well, I'm sold. Hope the preg tag pans out, and it is indeed a game mechanic and not a just an end game scenario. Past that there's some clunky bits (i had a bit of trouble with the dude in the store who gives you a quest to make some money) but there's a lot of ways this game could go down, and so long as the NTR is kept to a low level (unpopular opinion i guess) you'll prolly get at least 5 months of patreon outta me. I would suggest you spend a little more time with the dialogue, it may be nitpicky, but if i'm spending more time going what did this person mean in this sentence, that's less time i'm spending on your game.

All in all I am excited and hope this game continues to develop.
Hey man thanx for the feedback and supporting me!! i am improving with my writing and trying to make it easy to understand,

again thank you!

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
I really hope this pans out. RPGM, corruption this looks fantastic. I hope the dev keeps up with updates.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it looks way too unnatural.
its time that you step out of your cave and check how most womans looks like.
you probably play games all days and games with skinny victoria secret bitches ;)
there you can talk about unnatural looking girls.

i would say that this game is one of the few who have an natural looking girl/s
90% of the other games have not.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I will probably be shame flamed for this but thats ok.

While I do not mind Thicc women there is a point where it looks and feels unattractive to me. This is personal taste's and has nothing to do with the Developer's ideas of personal beauty. As the saying goes " More Cushion for the Pushin" applies here.

The MC the way she looks just puts Me off. I will hard pass on this and I wish the developer all the best with it. It looks like it will be a great game for those whom enjoy such things.

Good Luck

Reactions: KiraMantis

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
its time that you step out of your cave and check how most womans looks like.
you probably play games all days and games with skinny victoria secret bitches ;)
there you can talk about unnatural looking girls.

i would say that this game is one of the few who have an natural looking girl/s
90% of the other games have not.
woah. chill dude. hahahaha, i have seen plenty of naked woman in my life, and to be honest with you, none of them looks like the videogames. not this woman or any other woman from other games. the point of a game is to have girls look like they were perfect or something, according to our own fantasies. but this one, looks a little bit off. no need to take it personal tough, its just a game after all. id still fap to it. shes more like the kind of girl i would pick up kinda drunk in a club, not a girl that i would get a boner just staring at her while being sober, i hope i made my point lol. haha

Reactions: Exotica

jnexkk

May 15, 2017
YES! this is great! female protag, corruption, virgin, shy, dirty old men. damn this checks all the boxes of crazyness and hotness. exept for one thing...
she looks a little bit... emmm fat? chubby? i mean i love her shape, but maybe you could just a little bit in other updates, make her a little leaner? keep her thiccc, but just a little thinner. it looks way too unnatural. maybe you could add a part where she wants to feel better about herself and improve her confidence, and goes to the gym, where lots of groping and sexual stuff happens. maybe with some ugly ass trainer or something. that could go great. or maybe she gets thinner by having lots of sex later on.

keep it on dude add some NTR aswell make it optional if you want. there is lots of nice things you could do,
if only i knew how to freaking make a game, lots of ideas in my head lol.
cheers!
im sick of everyone looking like a model in these games tbh. This is a good start in the right direction, Dark mind.

Bring on the flabby toothless grannies.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes