2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You have a strange concept of fat. Her waist looks rather slim. ^^
Keep to skinny asses and no tits and be happy.
Other people like something more than a handful. :whistle:

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
since you are open for feedback:

- it would be nice you would add a questlog/diary

- the pic size is odd = strechted too much cause the scaling is wrong (and the quality could be slightly better imo just slightly if possible)

- the english is okay for me personally

- the girl has a nice face and hairstyle

- its also nice she has curves, but a bit too much. slighty smaller but, and even i like big tits, they should be also slightly smaller imo.

- i really like the story and beginning. straight to the point and nice idea. (totally my taste of story and direction!) :3

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
since you are open for feedback:

- it would be nice you would add a questlog/diary

- the pic size is odd = strechted too much cause the scaling is wrong (and the quality could be slightly better imo just slightly if possible)

- the english is okay for me personally

- the girl has a nice face and hairstyle

- its also nice she has curves, but a bit too much. slighty smaller but, and even i like big tits, they should be also slightly smaller imo.

- i really like the story and beginning. straight to the point and nice idea. (totally my taste of story and direction!) :3
Hey! first of all thanks for playing and enjoying my game! :giggle:

and yes these are things i have been working on, so i hope on the next release alot more people would enjoy it.

A little update for everyone:
Old saves will not work on the next release, because everything was redone and new stuff was added that messed with old saves, but don't worry going into it from the start will be something new. :sneaky:

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
Hey! first of all thanks for playing and enjoying my game! :giggle:

and yes these are things i have been working on, so i hope on the next release alot more people would enjoy it.

A little update for everyone:
Old saves will not work on the next release, because everything was redone and new stuff was added that messed with old saves, but don't worry going into it from the start will be something new. :sneaky:
please , don't make the girl get fucked fast , I want to enjoy every moment of her corruption

Reactions: Aegish and HorizonD

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
She must has boyfriend and you must add cheating path! Do you understand me, Dark Crows?:D Good job, man.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Where does the boyfriend come from?
She was sheltered and homeschooled with no contact with other people. :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes