2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Bad.
Just bad.

This game hates progress so much that it even has icons.
Yes, icons.
It doesn't even have named locations, no it has icons.

This game does all it can to prevent the player from progressing:
- icons that kinda all look the same
- icons that cannot be found for hours because they are hidden inside other icons

Who even gets the IDEA to click the topright icon at icon just to somehow leave icon?

Damn I can't even follow what I am saying because of all those icons.

Imagine a walkthrough in this game:
1. Go icon
2. Go icon
3. Go icon, icon
4. At icon, icon then go icon

Seriously, WHAT?

jeze3

Oct 27, 2018
tbh this game just smells like a money grab. 4 months ago the developer promised a big update and that hes working on it. now all we get is.. nothing?
and the usual excuse ... pc parts are bad for rendering. this gets old try something new to get beg for money.

Reactions: Ullubu

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
tbh this game just smells like a money grab. 4 months ago the developer promised a big update and that hes working on it. now all we get is.. nothing?
and the usual excuse ... pc parts are bad for rendering. this gets old try something new to get beg for money.
Yes, he showers with money with his tons of supporters while postponing his content. Dude makes what, 50-70$/month? Frankly it would be best for him to push out content in case he gets more support, not deliberately postpone releases as you suggest.

Why oh why does this game have a female protagonist ... this could be so much better with a male MC. Such a wasted opportunity.
I for one am happy that we get something different from the sea of identical male MC games. Not everything needs to be the same or cater to the same audience.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Yes, he showers with money with his tons of supporters while postponing his content. Dude makes what, 50-70$/month? Frankly it would be best for him to push out content in case he gets more support, not deliberately postpone releases as you suggest.

I for one am happy that we get something different from the sea of identical male MC games. Not everything needs to be the same or cater to the same audience.
While I agree woth your general statment of sameyness: look at that female. Would you prefer to be her or do her? And also, the creepy uncle in the background: I could see myself roleplaying him, but the idea of roleplaying a character being molested by him? Good lord no, the idea is enough to make me lose my erection for all forseeable future. Goodbye immersion.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
While I agree woth your general statment of sameyness: look at that female. Would you prefer to be her or do her? And also, the creepy uncle in the background: I could see myself roleplaying him, but the idea of roleplaying a character being molested by him? Good lord no, the idea is enough to make me lose my erection for all forseeable future. Goodbye immersion.
For what it's worth I would play that as well, yes. I would play both versions.
I just tend to take each game as what it is, not as what it could have been (because if you ask 100 people you'll get 100 suggestions). Just on the previous page there are 2 posts back-to-back, one saying "too much sandbox" and the other "not enough sandbox". Creators cannot win (i.e. please everyone).

As for the specific matter of female MCs, I can luckily play them just fine. I tend to play as their conscience, so to speak. That little voice in their head telling them how to act. So in this case, it's not "me" as the player that gets molested, if that makes sense.
Do I self-insert in the same degree like if it was a male MC? Surely not, but it works fine for me.

Reactions: dalmiro2

Baloontamer

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, i like your work and what you're doing here i was just wondering if you could make the MC a lil less hairy, at least the armpit hair :x

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
Thick, innocent and hairy, where have you been all this time dude? I needed this in my life

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I want to download it but I feel that I would wasting my time considering it'll probably be 2077 before it's completed and I will be dead by then.
Its on its third release in what eight months? maybe nine? Thats dramatically more consistent a release schedule for a solo dev hardly making much from a passion project than bigger devs who make thousands if not tens of thousands are release the same amount and in some well known cases even less updates in a year never mind a third of one.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
I love her shapes :D
But I don't think I can make myself playing as a gal...
Have fun everyone though and good luck with the game for dev :)

I Feel your pain, would have been awesome being the one corrupting the girl and hitting that Godly ass. :cry:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Dark Mind [v0.3] Dark Crow

Original Size Win/Linux: 680 MB
Original Size Mac: 662 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 57 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 40 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals i made Walkthrough Mod, check it out.

Dark Mind [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Download: -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals i made Walkthrough Mod, check it out.

Dark Mind [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Download: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is there any way to brighten the images? If I didn't work 6 days a week I would run them through photoshop to try and make them less dark.

objector

Feb 27, 2020
i hope you will get your wanted pc parts because your mc model looks so promising. Keep up the good work even if you get slowed down.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
heden seems to want to play one of them male submits games.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes