2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
Eh? What are you talking about. Are you sure you're in the correct thread?
Lol, I just saw the word "Termine" in the post above, and thought it ment "Terminated/ abandoned". Did a quick google translate afterwards, and found out I was mistaken. Forgot to delete my post! xD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The English is not anywhere near perfect but i can understand it, so that matters little to me.

I find this eroticly dark. Love the fetishes so far especially the urination play. I also love the different body sizes on the women. And finally love that the women ain't all bald down there.

My one concern is how there is going to be innocence route? This game really lends itself to the darkside of kinks, hell it's even in the name. I'm more than curious if you can pull off a satisfying purer route.

Either way best of luck. I will follow this.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so "next class is gym" and she wants to look around the other classes, thats where the script ends?!
oh god this thing is an utter mess.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
From a look at his latest Patreon post, I think this game here can be marked as abandoned.

Let's talk about the game I have decided to start a new story with a new male lead, However! this will be in the same world as Dark Mind so don't worry about not seeing lily again.

Last edited:

jhonkrut

Dec 12, 2020
Bigger boobs and ass plz, too small!! im searching for petite girls here for like 3 hours still almost nothing

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
I liked the game! And as a whole and how the plot develops! But this is what the main character looks like. Her face is beautiful, but the body itself looks as if she is from fifty to sixty-five years old! Disgusting in general, not at all how a young girl should look !! I would really like the author to change this !!

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I liked the game! And as a whole and how the plot develops! But this is what the main character looks like. Her face is beautiful, but the body itself looks as if she is from fifty to sixty-five years old! Disgusting in general, not at all how a young girl should look !! I would really like the author to change this !!
Oooor, the creator should stick to what he wants to make because there are people who prefer it that way, even if you find it "disgusting".
I'm sure there's an abundance of games featuring young characters with fit bodies, no need for this to turn to more of the same.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It felt like this game would eventually be abandoned from the first release. Glad my instincts are okay. Not glad this went nowhere.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i couldnt event get to the sex scenes, somewhere in the school the script breaks down even if i dont touch the variables at all.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
i couldnt event get to the sex scenes, somewhere in the school the script breaks down even if i dont touch the variables at all.
Don't feel too bad ol chap. There are no sex scenes to get to. This is a game that got abandoned early on. The creator even said on his patreon that he stopped working on this to work on something else

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The content pretty much stopped for me after day 4 in the evening.

One teacher did mention studying at night, but I can't make that work.
The P.E. Teacher says to come at night as well, but I can't make that work either.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
The content pretty much stopped for me after day 4 in the evening.

One teacher did mention studying at night, but I can't make that work.
The P.E. Teacher says to come at night as well, but I can't make that work either.
LOL there is no content to "make work" The dev dropped this to work on something else. There are no sex scenes in this version of the game

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
Dark Mind [v0.3] Dark Crow

Original Size Win/Linux: 680 MB
Original Size Mac: 662 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 57 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 40 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader, could you please reupload the Win/Linux compressed file? It looks like it was taken down.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So it has officially been marked abandoned. Anyone know if dev did the right thing and announced this or if thìs was done because the mods used common sense?

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
So it has officially been marked abandoned. Anyone know if dev did the right thing and announced this or if thìs was done because the mods used common sense?
The dev made a post on his patreon saying that he's working on a different game in the same universe.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I know that and everyone said he was essentially abandoning the game myself included but I was wondering if he has since came out and said he has abandoned it. I thought if he intended to come back he would have had it put on hold.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes