2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This is overall a good paced corruption game that focuses on certain fetishes ignored by conventional games. Loving the art style, let's hope it stays in development and we get a lot of content with this setting.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
hey bud. your idea seems solid. don't worry about the criers. keep doing your thing. unless you wanna rack up a bunch of subscriber dollars. then it needs to be like an actual business. I enjoy it. wish it would have stayed rpgm though. just my 2 cents. keep up the good work.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
in my opinion this game is very interesting, I tried the previous version and I loved it. certainly as the author of this game says it goes a bit slow but I have to compliment him because it is well done and like few people he kept me glued to the screen to play it. I really hope they release a version every month. thanks :HideThePain:

Reactions: Sacerih

gamergary

Sep 30, 2020
Some things i noticed, at the hotdog stand and back at the house, dropped is spelt 'droped'

When she is talking about shaving under her arms, 'atleast' neads a space between the words

'likes rice most anyways' , anyway

'starting cooking the fry chicken' - start cooking the fried chicken or start frying the chicken

in her thoughts Frank never has a capital F

'heard the school your going to' - you are or you're

another atleast when talking about skirt size

'this is going to be your first time' - This is going

'There for to help' - Therefore

'anything shorter then what i have on well show my behide almost and people will be able to see almost' - anything shorter than what i have on will almost show my behind and people will be able to see it

few ones later there is another behide and not behind

Lily isnt capitalised when Frank talks to her

'things ima need from the' - I am

'everything is writted' - written

'is like what frank said' - It is like what Frank said,

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is it a straight railroad story or do you get the choice to stay home from school and shit?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is it a straight railroad story or do you get the choice to stay home from school and shit?
It's railroad for now, you need to follow the story and go to the appropriate places. Visiting other locations doesn't do anything.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
so no skipping unwanted content then, i see.
Such as? You still get to have choices in dialogues and certain stuff you may or may not see, but if the game tells you to go to school you gotta go to school. Can't skip that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Such as? You still get to have choices in dialogues and certain stuff you may or may not see, but if the game tells you to go to school you gotta go to school. Can't skip that.
yes, exactly what i meant. but its okay, i was just hoping it to be more sandboxish.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I want to download it but I feel that I would wasting my time considering it'll probably be 2077 before it's completed and I will be dead by then.

• Sad
Reactions: jrc82
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes