tor44

Oct 3, 2018
rags 3.1 no images and the older versions do nothing, I double click I get the hourglass and nothing and I have the extensions installed as instructed. Using windows 11.

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
This is horrendous. What do you even do or click after the blonde girl leaves? I examine the documents but i can't seem to find a way to get out of the office?

I had to click a few times to "figure" out what to do. I admit it was my fault, but it just goes to what i am going to be expecting later in the game.

P.S: what i mean is this game makes me feel like those 90s point and click adventures which had vague hints and obscure mechanics, which made you lose a few brain cells after clicking around a thousand times everywhere.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018
Since The only RAGS software you can download is the newest one, and since this version doesn't run this game, calling it resurrected is not very fitting. Now if you can design a RAGS game that is compatible wiith other software versions, or hey, if you can create an EXE file while will run the game with a built in RAGS Engine, then by all means call it resurrected. As it is, this game is still 6 feet under.

SkyDelete

Jan 8, 2018
rags 3.1 no images and the older versions do nothing, I double click I get the hourglass and nothing and I have the extensions installed as instructed. Using windows 11.
What older versions have you tried?
Did you try the 2.4.16 from the description?
Have you installed both versions of Microsoft SQL Server v3.5 Compact x64 and x86?
I use Windows 10 everything works fine, try compatibility with Windows 10 or something like that.

Where are Alex's car keys
Car owner probably has them.

Since The only RAGS software you can download is the newest one, and since this version doesn't run this game, calling it resurrected is not very fitting. Now if you can design a RAGS game that is compatible wiith other software versions, or hey, if you can create an EXE file while will run the game with a built in RAGS Engine, then by all means call it resurrected. As it is, this game is still 6 feet under.
You can find probably every version of RAGS ever released on the Internet.
The version that works fine for me is linked to in the description.
The author decided to call so the final version, it is the decision of the author, with complaints please contact him. But keep in mind that it was released over 7 years ago.

Last edited:

KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
When you come back to your home for the first time, you invite over Alex for a glass of wine. You're supposed to take he car key from his body to use the car. But you can't. The key doesn't show up in the inventory. It might be caused by searching the body before trying to access the car.

Reactions: Trikstep

SkyDelete

Jan 8, 2018
When you come back to your home for the first time, you invite over Alex for a glass of wine. You're supposed to take he car key from his body to use the car. But you can't. The key doesn't show up in the inventory. It might be caused by searching the body before trying to access the car.
In the browser game the key not apear and say, you no have key
First you have to try to get into the car. The game will tell you that you need the keys.
Go to the basement, there is an option to search the body, take the keys.

how do we transform our cat (red)???
Cats love to drink milk.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2022
First you have to try to get into the car. The game will tell you that you need the keys.
Go to the basement, there is an option to search the body, take the keys.

Cats love to drink milk.
There must some problem. web version can't pick up the key, so we can't get in the car

SkyDelete

Jan 8, 2018
Checked in Microsoft Edge and Opera GX, indeed the keys are not displayed on Alex in the WEB version.

Made a small fix, keys will be displayed in inventory. Fixed version in the first post.

On the old save the keys did NOT appear, only on the new walkthrough.