Seeking Dark, Rapey Male Protagonist Games?

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
I find that the majority of the non-consent heavy games here feature either a female protagonist or a weak male protagonist (NTR). I'm looking for games with a strong male protagonist that have a non-consent or corruption focus. Bonus points for interracial raceplay or monster protagonists. Some games I enjoy in this genre are:

Sengoku Rance
Beats Blade Haruka / Beats Angel Escalayer (Brutal Routes)
Vae Victus
Goblin Burrow
Patriarch

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've scrolled through a lot of the "latest updates" threads on here so any older games would probably fit the bill nicely. Prefer English but passable MTL translation games are alright too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I find that the majority of the non-consent heavy games here feature either a female protagonist or a weak male protagonist (NTR). I'm looking for games with a strong male protagonist that have a non-consent or corruption focus. Bonus points for interracial raceplay or monster protagonists. Some games I enjoy in this genre are:

Sengoku Rance
Beats Blade Haruka / Beats Angel Escalayer (Brutal Routes)
Vae Victus
Goblin Burrow
Patriarch

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've scrolled through a lot of the "latest updates" threads on here so any older games would probably fit the bill nicely. Prefer English but passable MTL translation games are alright too.
Weird request, if I may: I never gotten around to play Rance yet I often hear its name along with my game.

I was wondering if you could write briefly about the similarities and differences between Rance and Vae Victis, if it's not too much trouble.

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Weird request, if I may: I never gotten around to play Rance yet I often hear its name along with my game.

I was wondering if you could write briefly about the similarities and differences between Rance and Vae Victis, if it's not too much trouble.
Gameplay-wise, they're completely different games since Rance is pretty much a strategy rpg first and a hentai game second. Probably the most replayable hentai game ever. But in terms of the protagonist and story, they seem similarly dominant and forceful in personality. Rance is a quite a bit lighter of game though and is a lot more comic in nature. Try it if you have the time; it's pretty much the OG in terms of eroge games along with Bible Black. Thanks for your reply though and congrats on a great game!

Reactions: Doorknob22