• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Complete Darkelf Adventure [1.00] [Uzura Studio]

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: ~95% english machine translation

Instructions/Information
My first try to make a translation. Bugs to be expected

Download

Preview Images:
RJ241915_img_main.jpg RJ241915_img_smp1.jpg RJ241915_img_smp2.jpg RJ241915_img_smp4.jpg

deme123

Dec 26, 2018
tried it out, but how on earth do you raise darkness level? i used some of those skills but it didn;t work
translation broke the display. but idk if it ever matters. all the endings are achievable regardless.

*GREAT* game. good enough to make me play all the way through it.
Storyline is small enough but with depth, and the H is elaborate enough.

Translation sucks, but it's not illegible sucks. Sometimes text goes off the screen, but story is small enough you can really figure it out yourself. Much better than some MTLs.

Sharcuzi

Mar 24, 2020
Has anyone tried the translation with steam version? Is it the same game as the one in dlsite?

May 26, 2018
has working links for this game.
Thank you, I'll get right on that translation attempt,

Edit: or not... The only link there that even still has the file is katfile, and that throws a 403 when I actually try to download. will continue looking.
Edit 2: Finally got it to work, took a few hours of waiting for katfile to time out and try again.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

Edit: or not... The only link there that even still has the file is katfile, and that throws a 403 when I actually try to download. will continue looking.
Edit 2: Finally got it to work, took a few hours of waiting for katfile to time out and try again.
For what it's worth now, katfile is finicky and I find using a download manager like jdownloader tend to help with their links.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

Are you still working on the translation?

May 26, 2018
Alright so far I've managed to translate the Opening event as well as most events within the home. I've also translated the Walk through and readme files along with Skills, Armors, and Weapons. I'm a bit lost on where to translate the stats from the main menu But I'll probably find it when I find where to change the Variable names.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright so far I've managed to translate the Opening event as well as most events within the home. I've also translated the Walk through and readme files along with Skills, Armors, and Weapons. I'm a bit lost on where to translate the stats from the main menu But I'll probably find it when I find where to change the Variable names.
Main menu options like new game, continue, etc are usually in terms. Same with menu options for in game. That being said sometimes those menus can be other places due to being custom menus. I find that you can usually locate them on the very first map of the game or if it is RPGM MV in plugins. Those are just a few places i find them

May 26, 2018
Main menu options like new game, continue, etc are usually in terms. Same with menu options for in game. That being said sometimes those menus can be other places due to being custom menus. I find that you can usually locate them on the very first map of the game or if it is RPGM MV in plugins. Those are just a few places i find them
Yeah I already found terms and renamed most of those, it's the custom menu that I'm trying to figure out.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah I already found terms and renamed most of those, it's the custom menu that I'm trying to figure out.
Looks like it's an MV game, so you should probably start looking through the Plugins for the variables. there is one that is called cEro or something like that which tends to have alot of Hstatus variables in it. Other then that you might have to look through each one to try and find them. Sometimes going to the plugin.js and looking through that is easier as that shows the info for all plugins.

May 26, 2018
Looks like it's an MV game, so you should probably start looking through the Plugins for the variables. there is one that is called cEro or something like that which tends to have alot of Hstatus variables in it. Other then that you might have to look through each one to try and find them. Sometimes going to the plugin.js and looking through that is easier as that shows the info for all plugins.
I found it, CommonEventMenu. Uses common event 17 to generate menu data.