• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Complete Darkelf Adventure [1.00] [Uzura Studio]

May 26, 2018
For those sitting around waiting for an update, I've been a bit busy these past few weeks, I'm going to try to sit down and get all of the common events and maybe the town maps done today.

Edit: End of day, Armors, Weapons, Skills, Enemies, and Variables are all translated. I've translated around 20 or so of the ~200 common events and around half of the items. I have not yet translated any of the States, Switches, or Troops and I have only translated a couple of the maps around town.

Side note: Man some of this stuff is confusing, Trying to make any of this make concurrent sense is extremely difficult. I had to go back and translate part of the Hospital in order to even understand where to start with one of the common events.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
o_O
This game is giving me a headache. The MTL is seriously better than the original Japanese.
I don't even know what to make of half of this text. At this rate I basically have to write a whole new story just using the existing game as a guideline. That's unfortunately very beyond me right now so I'll be putting this project on hold for the forseeable future. I may work with someone who has a good MTL, or just MTL the remainder on my own and just clean it up a bit.