RPGM Complete Darkelf Adventure [1.00] [Uzura Studio]

May 26, 2018
For those sitting around waiting for an update, I've been a bit busy these past few weeks, I'm going to try to sit down and get all of the common events and maybe the town maps done today.

Edit: End of day, Armors, Weapons, Skills, Enemies, and Variables are all translated. I've translated around 20 or so of the ~200 common events and around half of the items. I have not yet translated any of the States, Switches, or Troops and I have only translated a couple of the maps around town.

Side note: Man some of this stuff is confusing, Trying to make any of this make concurrent sense is extremely difficult. I had to go back and translate part of the Hospital in order to even understand where to start with one of the common events.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
o_O
This game is giving me a headache. The MTL is seriously better than the original Japanese.
I don't even know what to make of half of this text. At this rate I basically have to write a whole new story just using the existing game as a guideline. That's unfortunately very beyond me right now so I'll be putting this project on hold for the forseeable future. I may work with someone who has a good MTL, or just MTL the remainder on my own and just clean it up a bit.