VN - Ren'Py - Darker [Ch. 1 Part 5] [Director Unknown]

1. 5.00 star(s)

romeoarjun85

This is a great game (y) . Please go ahead on the path what you have thought for this game. From the ending notes of the game, it seemed to me that you have well planned of the entire story and it's releases end-to-end. You have the required clarity on how you want to proceed with the story and it's part-by-part releases. So, please stick to it.

Just one request to @Director Unknown will be, to kindly stick to timelines set by yourself. None can deny that the game and its story has a lot of potential. So, if you stick to timely updates, I believe you will gain more and more followers down the line. Please keep up with your good work. All the best from my end. Thank you. (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Haha9999

great start. production quality is amazing and most importantly sound designing is on point. writing is good just need to deeper connect with audience. Oliver story was great considering his traumatic past the player can resonant more. overall 5 star must try game and most importantly if you're woke and snowflake you might find it dark.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2614205

All aspects of the game like premise, art and animations are fantastic. The only weak element is the writing but it usually gets better with time anyway. The dev is clear of his intentions with the game and his passion shows in the project. He even revealed the entire planned route of the game and if all goes well this is going to be a top-tier game in this genre. I am already looking forward to chapter 3.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Taven Val

Wow, you can tell this dev clearly has a lot of passion for this game.
    This was a 1st release and it was loaded with lots. I'm really looking forward to the next updates, let the corruption of the wife begin!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

alexgow

Only first release, but already showing attractive graphic & plot. Brothers who love dark / NTR theme should not miss this game. Grace is looking good & Oliver is evil on the inside & outside. Look forward to the next & DARKER update. Well done developer.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Piet Uytdebroeck

One of the best games I've played ! The dev seems professional and skilled with a clear vision of the game/story he/she wants to build.

Pro's:
    - Story
    - Art/pics
    - Interaction (phone/new element)
    - Everything else

Con's:
    - Nothing

Very promising game in it's genre !
    @dev : Just keep doing what you're doing, I hope you enjoy creating the game as much or more then the people playing it ;)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Don Corleone

Wow. What a great start for a new game. A beautiful female MC, a good catching story, good renders and some really promissing plans for the future. Nice work until now! Hope that it won't be abandoned. There is a lot of potential.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Great Story
    + Makes you want to play for hours
    + Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    Love this Game, I could play this Game for hours, that`s how much I enjoyed it.
    This Game has everything from Interracial, Love and friendship.
    Overall a great Game with every bit worth the download.
    5 stars in my book.