Seeking Darker game with freedom for the MC to rape or do violence

Rickjames59

Jan 21, 2018
I have been playing some of the games that have the 'rape' or domination tags and alot of them seem to only happen once or as a bad ending.

So what im trying to find are games with a male mc where you are, essentially, an asshole. Where you can choose to take what you want at leisure or through battle etc, as a mechanic more than a one off. The best example so far would be blacksouls (a little grindy for me).

Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Incubus City, Dirty Pool (Abandoned basically), Superpowered (More Sexual Harassment tbh), High Rise Climb (Only with Invis Suit and you regret it afterwards sadly), these are just off the top of my head there aren't that many tbh that aren't renpy no mind control...

Gonzo80

Mar 14, 2018
I have been playing some of the games that have the 'rape' or domination tags and alot of them seem to only happen once or as a bad ending.

So what im trying to find are games with a male mc where you are, essentially, an asshole. Where you can choose to take what you want at leisure or through battle etc, as a mechanic more than a one off. The best example so far would be blacksouls (a little grindy for me).

Any suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance
One of the best games I've ever played on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-assistant-blackheart-edition-v0-5-blackheart-games.110616/