Collection Others Darkest Sex Dungeon [Red Hook Studios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GhostKing1337

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading this, I tried three different emails on a Russian website where this mod set originated from and not a single one worked so I could not download it.

Lord Lickertaint

Dec 6, 2020
This is amazing work. Is that correct the original game developers produced this mod or is that just a rumor? Would an official release of this mod cause issues with the publisher and/or Steam?

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
I never play this game before.
I google size of th' base game. Around 2GB.
This mod game take around 30GB!!!
Just sex and nude mod?
Why is it so big?
I want to dl but 30GB.........

hockeyhayes777

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry for the trouble, Im getting a crash to desktop after loading the intro sequence for a new game. Im not sure if certain mods are incompatible, but I selected one image for the npc replacers and loading screens, and left every other mod on. On the crash, I also get a message saying it has trouble finding the pin. I had this issue when I first installed the mod packs, and fixed it by moving it into the main darkest dungeon folder. I am also running this off an external hard drive, so Im not sure if that would also cause a hiccup. Sorry again and if anyone has a fix, I would greatly appreciate it.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know which of the mods is giving enemies randomized buffs? Kinda annoying having to deal with that shit on the starting missions.

Edit: It's the Exaelus' Arduous mod. If you want to disable them, go into the mod folder (50 arduous edition), then just rename the arduous_boss.effects and arduous_rng.effects files in the effects folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drussler

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Mb Im stupid (yes i am), but how to download all this? I mean 14 parts and how I must make them in one full game?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Mb Im stupid (yes i am), but how to download all this? I mean 14 parts and how I must make them in one full game?
If you actually download them all, just extract it all at once in the same spot, then allow overriding files once it prompts you. It might also ask you to point to the location of other archives while it's extracting.
Most of the archives is mods, and some of them might even be duplicated for some reason, or they're just spread out over multiple archives (know this from looking into the archives, and seeing the same mod names repeated).

However, I can attest to the game working perfectly well after extracting everything. If you have any question on how to setup stuff after extraction, post em here.

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
What mods do i need to turn on or off to get the gam working?
If you actually download them all, just extract it all at once in the same spot, then allow overriding files once it prompts you. It might also ask you to point to the location of other archives while it's extracting.
Most of the archives is mods, and some of them might even be duplicated for some reason, or they're just spread out over multiple archives (know this from looking into the archives, and seeing the same mod names repeated).

However, I can attest to the game working perfectly well after extracting everything. If you have any question on how to setup stuff after extraction, post em here.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
What mods do i need to turn on or off to get the gam working?
For me it worked with all mods, except the redundant ones of course.
Meaning you only use one skin for each building (tavern, sanitarium, blacksmith, etc.), one loading screen pack, one inventory expansion pack (the bigger one of course).
For class mods, just pick the ones you like, or turn them all on at once and ignore the ones you don't like.

For other mods, you can use them if you want, I'll just list the ones I disabled and why:
Full roster start - Just didn't like it, stumbling upon new classes and heroes is part of the early game
Video Hentai All Open - For progression sake kinda feels nice to have something to work towards.
Bosses Only Endless Quest - Self-explanatory, I just didn't feel like I wanted the boss gauntlet instead of the regular Farmstead
Kindest Dungeon - Doesn't really work properly, so I just disabled it
Warmth Meter - Didn't like the changes, the original torchlight is more exploitable
Faster Combat & Faster Darkest Dungeon - Didn't really need to speed things up

Also, one of the mods will give enemies and bosses random buffs. If you feel like that makes the game too hard or annoying, I've listed how to remove them without disabling the mod in the thread above.
If you can't get the game working at all, some of the more taxing mods supposedly are the all skin set, and sexy fallen heroes. Try disabling those if your PC can't handle everything at once.

Reactions: GC_96 and Drussler

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Vitklim, can you know if it is working with Steam version ?
Yes, actually I just spent a couple of days setting it up with Steam. You can load mods from Workshop, or from the mods folder, as you do here, but I would recommend doing both. You can look at this thread: for other h-mods and h-modded versions of mods, and you can find some more (Skins and backgrounds) on NexusMods: .

Of the mods listed here, the quality of life ones, such as inventory size, additional trinkets, stacking items, can be found on Steam, same with the class mods. The ones that you won't find there are the loading backgrounds, the town NPC replacers, and any other actual h-mods (with few exceptions).

Generally speaking, you can just attach the existing mod catalogue to a Steam version and run it normally, but if you want a bit extra, the links I provided will be useful.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya so in the "Installation" on the OP the uploader said to change the language to Russian is that something that has to be done to be able to play the mods?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote