Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
The movie is out now for 50 dollar tier you have to wait till September 9th for the 20 dollar tier good luck and happy faping.

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, please! I've spent almost a hundred dollars on darklust's subscribestar. I've f**king earned it.

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Wait, you don't even get a movie after a hundred dollars?
You pay a monthly subscription based on different tiers. The more the expensive the tier the more you get like previews. I spent 50$ once, a decision I regret. It's not worth that much money for 3-4 min snippets. At least twice I've done the 20$ tier. As far as what everyone else is saying about the movie being out IDK but I hope so. I've been loyal.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
If the new ultimate fatal end was out we would get an update and people would buy. Now as for fatal end that's already out on a Russian site lol, if earliest says says something about ultimate fatal end announcement then I recommend you guys go buy it for 50 bucks. P.s. she actually dies this time.

danticat420

Sep 6, 2017
If the new ultimate fatal end was out we would get an update and people would buy. Now as for fatal end that's already out on a Russian site lol, if earliest says says something about ultimate fatal end announcement then I recommend you guys go buy it for 50 bucks. P.s. she actually dies this time.
So it's not actually out then. Your earlier post announcing "the movie is out" implied that there was actually an update beyond what morphisiusz linked in May.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Darklust said on his discord, that he changed his mind to do a remaster of the first part of TBOTR, sad but true.
Безымянный.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.