VN Ren'Py Abandoned DarkWolfWorks: A Wife and Mother Fan Fiction

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Is this better or worse than my other projects?

• Better

Votes: 817 68.6%
  • Worse

Votes: 67 5.6%
  • Projects?

Votes: 220 18.5%
  • Starlord?

Votes: 87 7.3%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

I had the genius idea to put together a little fan made VN for all the amazing Fan Art from A Wife and Mother.
That idiotic idea managed to culminate in me spending an entire work week making this.
All credit to the artists who allowed me to utilize their hardwork in this little VN.

Forewarning: I have not tested the mac version so if it breaks I honestly don't have any idea what the fuck is wrong with it. If someone is able to figure it out then great. Android might just break too. Coding is not my specialty.

PC:
Mac:

Android???:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Mac version works. The size though - 650 megs? Compression is your friend! :)

"It's average for a AVN." - :ROFLMAO:
(grammar nit - "an AVN")

Reactions: User_17502

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I had the genius idea to put together a little fan made VN for all the amazing Fan Art from A Wife and Mother.
That idiotic idea managed to culminate in me spending an entire work week making this.
All credit to the artists who allowed me to utilize their hardwork in this little VN.

Forewarning: I have not tested the mac version so if it breaks I honestly don't have any idea what the fuck is wrong with it. If someone is able to figure it out then great.

PC:
Mac:
Great, really great. I love the scenes with Ellie. You have created a nice template for @Lust&Passion, if he still has no ideas :ROFLMAO:

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 Damn man... you're an animal! I've chuckled more than I should.... :D:D Splendid job! (y)
I have to say though. Your second installment images had some really amazing poses. Without a lot of that tender hand holding and the like I don't think that story would have been anywhere near as good. It really made it a great story about cheating XD

Reactions: DirkP

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
you're awesome, its better than the original i hope you made patreon with different title like not a wife and mother, 18 years ago sophia found a baby in garbage she carried him home and tell liam since she is sterile she adopted that baby and name him Dylan as liam suggestion so there no problem with incest with a story like that :ROFLMAO:

U

User_17502

you're awesome, its better than the original i hope you made patreon with different title like not a wife and mother, 18 years ago sophia found a baby in garbage she carried him home and tell liam since she is sterile she adopted that baby and name him Dylan as liam suggestion so there no problem with incest with a story like that :ROFLMAO:
Haha Thanks. Though it was fun to make this VN and I will be updating it in time. I think I already have enough on my plate at the moment XD. This is more of just a fun way to give a spotlight to some amazing artists.

Feb 19, 2019
Haha Thanks. Though it was fun to make this VN and I will be updating it in time. I think I already have enough on my plate at the moment XD. This is more of just a fun way to give a spotlight to some amazing artists.
Pls release an android version buddy ?
Maybe you can takeover and make a new game like this XD

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you for this! Just Wow! The segment called "my little helper" with Sophia, Patricia, and Dylan was awesome! The Patricia seduction scene is my fantasy for this game! Patricia is such a hottie MILF and I hope she gets into the seduction and sex education act along with Sophia for young Dylan and Sam......Wow! That was a hot scene! If I was Dylan, I would have stayed in that stall with Patricia and completed my young padawan training with her!
As Master Yoda would say "If any more Patricia scenes you have, release them you must." Thanks a bunch!:p(y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote