VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Date a Mink [v1.2] [furrgroup]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

It's a very cute game. The fun and playful art is probably the star of the show, but not gonna lie, the story did intrigue me a fair bit. I cant give it 4 stars out of will, since there isn't a lot of content here to justify such a rating, but this game might be worth your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Excessive_Perversion

Honestly speaking, this is one of, if not my favorite visual novels of all time. It's short, simplistic yet also somehow realistic, true to life, even. The way the relationship is shown is just believable to me. Speaking as a loser who had never kissed a girl before, it made me feel a bit of false relief when i got the "best end" on my first try. But then i went back for all the endings again, it came crashing down on me when i achieved the "true end". Reality hits like a truck, my dudes...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lelldo

Very short but enjoyable. The story carry a lot of meaning in just a few dialogues but some passages could use a little bit of expansion
    (like the Best ending for example).
    I had a good time reading this.
    The artwork is very cute and i liked Eris even if i'm not usualy a fan of furry.