Fan Art Date Ariane // Something's in the Air // Rachel and Ariane // Ariane in Paradise Fan Art and Assets

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I've been trying to find the assets for the Jeep, Ariane's house and the black lace dress from the first game. Anybody know those assets?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
So, here's one of Ariane herself. The body is an updated genesis 3 version, which uses Kayleyss Aurore as base with some added fitness details, IIRC. The author recently posted about a similar change to the character she was planning, so I thought I could do some interpretation of her plan myself.

View attachment 409993
That's an amazing likeness. What morphs did you use for Aurore to get that?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Just to specify, just the body is based on aurore, head is gen x from the "official" MRL Andromeda... and I think I need to tweak her further, the head is, I think, a bit narrower than the original. If you want the body dials, I can look those up.
That's fine. I was just wondering about the face. Amazing job.

Reactions: JiiEf

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Since Ariane B gave us a bit of a shout-out , I thought I should do some more fan art, as I've been neglecting the thread.

Here's a genesis 8 version of Ariane, using the Aurore body and MRL Gem head she suggests in the blog post (and that I've updated to the OP), but am using the original MRL Ariana skin, this time with the skin shader.

ArianeB Gen 8.jpg

More to come, including Rachel with her original Victoria 4 body and a bunch of different Ariane skin/body/head combos in this exact same pose for comparison.

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Here's a genesis 8 version of Ariane, using the Aurore body and MRL Gem head
Do you use the Gem Head 1 morph or Gem Head 2 morph from MRL Gem in your renders?

More to come, including Rachel with her original Victoria 4 body and a bunch of different Ariane skin/body/head combos in this exact same pose for comparison.
I'm looking forward to the Rachels. Your work is amazing.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Has anyone had successor even tried making a G8 morph of OG Ariana?
What about MRL Eden (G3)? Has anyone tried it?

I'm not happy with Gem (G8) but I also don't want to use G3 or V4...
Meh, seems like Ariane got old and we can't save her, too much trouble :ROFLMAO: