Unity Completed DateJournal: Russian Girls Dating Sim [Final] [Penciltape games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
sometimes the game just bugs out and when you give the girls a gift it doesnt give you options to click on when they talk to you and breaks the game.

Reactions: oszapo25

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
3 stars overall and the only 1 star is some rando ranting about there not being a save feature in a 2 hours game. That's why you don't trust scores guys.

Reactions: oszapo25

exfactor909

Feb 8, 2019
3 stars overall and the only 1 star is some rando ranting about there not being a save feature in a 2 hours game. That's why you don't trust scores guys.
Some Rando huh....sorry i don't have two hours to dedicate myself straight through with a game. BTW if you want to help the game get a good review, you might want to try and add your 3 star rating in the REVIEW section ya know just saying.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Some Rando huh....sorry i don't have two hours to dedicate myself straight through with a game. BTW if you want to help the game get a good review, you might want to try and add your 3 star rating in the REVIEW section ya know just saying.
I meant 3 stars as the average score.
Just saying the absence of a save feature alone objectively isn't worth giving 1 star to a game. I'd subtract 1 star at most for it.
Really makes it look like you wanted to tank the average score seeing there were few reviews.

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Yung IG

Oct 10, 2020
С 5000 рублями (даже меньше) и еще ходить на свидания. Да как всегда какие-то шарады разгадывать вместо реального взаимодействия. Русские игры суровы.
По факту

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes