VN Ren'Py Dating Joyce: a Deckbuilding Game [v0.5] [Omshinwa18]

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
tbh was waiting for a lot more content at full version only 3 scenes? / just my opinion tho
Mhh if you compare it to the 0.5 version, theres the picnic date, all 3 postgame dates ( with the sex afterward ), the whole reserve prison arc and anal sex. SM prison has titjobs added, all versions with removable clothes and the game just looks a lot better/better card mechanics (+ lot of more stuff to do like the Shop's puzzle, pretending to be sick in prison, text to speech, toilet stuff, dildo...) The wordcount def doubled or more.
like, this is 0.5 vs the full version lol (or you mean compared to the current demo?)

1722073207157.png

Hope you enjoyed it anyway! Please drop a donation (or buy the game) if you enjoyed the game!
I plan on adding a roguelike/infinite card mode. Maybe a wedding scene idk.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know what scenes I'm missing? I've beaten the game and got all the achievements, but it looks like I'm missing two.
1722078861596.png

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
Mhh if you compare it to the 0.5 version, theres the picnic date, all 3 postgame dates ( with the sex afterward ), the whole reserve prison arc and anal sex. SM prison has titjobs added, all versions with removable clothes and the game just looks a lot better/better card mechanics (+ lot of more stuff to do like the Shop's puzzle, pretending to be sick in prison, text to speech, toilet stuff, dildo...) The wordcount def doubled or more.
like, this is 0.5 vs the full version lol (or you mean compared to the current demo?)

View attachment 3872461

Hope you enjoyed it anyway! Please drop a donation (or buy the game) if you enjoyed the game!
Really good game! I'm not sure how you could tie it in, but some more femdom would be nice ... Like a choice between that and maledom at the end of the dates for example .

Reactions: blarg0192 and lnppo

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018

View attachment 3872461

tbh 1.0 ver was bugged for me as well, after the prison act i couldnt advance, and i just looked at img folder.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes