Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Dating My Daughter [Ch.4 v0.33] Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DonStark

May 4, 2017
thanks for the upgrade Brandy but i have a question ... i see on image folder a scene with MC/Daughter/Olivia & Olivia Father but i don't see this scene on your gallery, is that normal ? friendly

Reactions: zippydan

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Please help. I got this error when start playing. What should I do? Thanks for help.
View attachment 1537009
you put the game folder from the mod zip into the game folder of the game, instead of merging them and overwriting the original files. remove the DMD-CH4/game/game folder, and extract the contents of the zip into the DMD-CH4/ folder, merging it with the existing game folder there. :)

Reactions: starshooter

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
you put the game folder from the mod zip into the game folder of the game, instead of merging them and overwriting the original files. remove the DMD-CH4/game/game folder, and extract the contents of the zip into the DMD-CH4/ folder, merging it with the existing game folder there. :)
Thanks for your help. Sorry for my bad english. I played with Lain's MOD before (Chp 1, 2, 3 & 4 ver0.32) and it has no error. I know how to put MOD content in the game. This time I tried to play Brandy's MOD. But error comes. I don't know why. Please help.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is there a way to find out what settings you used in previous chapters?
I played 1&2 maybe 6 months ago (or longer) and now I've decided to try ch3, but it again asks me for the settings I have already used...how am I supposed to remember that???

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote