Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good job!
You have the Jim Beam commemorative whiskey bottle and the Mercury capsule.

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you want broody dangerous D then The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
And here my last fan-art for this week, i will resume fan-art Monday or Thuesday after i will finished "Beauty Salon 4" for my Patreons.
"Point Break"

View attachment 577657 View attachment 577658 View attachment 577659 View attachment 577660 View attachment 577661 View attachment 577662 View attachment 577663 View attachment 577664 View attachment 577666 View attachment 577667 View attachment 577668 View attachment 577669
And nothing can beat the Bells Beach Bowl...…………….]

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Random propaganda...

So I'm sure a few of you picked up on the 'inspiration' for this piece. When I did this, I was just envisioning the 'Rosie the Riveter' icon from back in the day, and having some fun with it. Also playing up on the 'getting girls pregnant' theme a bit as well, as some people around here have that fetish.

Apparently there was a song which inspired the 'Rosie' poster, and the song was inspired by one of the factory worker gals in WWII, Rosalind P. Walter, who passed away this week at the age of 95...

Rosalind was just 19 when she was working as a maintenance worker at the time, when she inspired the 'Rosie the Riveter' song. Dee is 18 in DMD, so there's a bit of symmetry there I guess...

Anyways, It's just weird how coincidences come together sometimes. I'm a fan of strong portrayals of women, as you've probably noticed from some of my fanart pieces, girls with guns, swords, etc. and all that. In any case, yeah no disrespect intended to Rosalind, etc. with my piece. Feel free to raise a glass to those that came before us, leaving us all behind as their legacies...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I'm sure a few of you picked up on the 'inspiration' for this piece. When I did this, I was just envisioning the 'Rosie the Riveter' icon from back in the day, and having some fun with it. Also playing up on the 'getting girls pregnant' theme a bit as well, as some people around here have that fetish.

Apparently there was a song which inspired the 'Rosie' poster, and the song was inspired by one of the factory worker gals in WWII, Rosalind P. Walter, who passed away this week at the age of 95...

Rosalind was just 19 when she was working as a maintenance worker at the time, when she inspired the 'Rosie the Riveter' song. Dee is 18 in DMD, so there's a bit of symmetry there I guess...

Anyways, It's just weird how coincidences come together sometimes. I'm a fan of strong portrayals of women, as you've probably noticed from some of my fanart pieces, girls with guns, swords, etc. and all that. In any case, yeah no disrespect intended to Rosalind, etc. with my piece. Feel free to raise a glass to those that came before us, leaving us all behind as their legacies...
Yeah a generation that always amazed me that after fighting a horrendous world war they were able to then go on with their lives almost like it was no big deal. They were not the "woke" snowflake generation.

• Angry
Reactions: tsukiouji and OhWee

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

40d140e808a4b5c53aabe032b23de517.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
:LOL: I was thinking the same thing!
Of course a series of D and Belle having sex would be WOW!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes