Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
When the lockdown is finally lifted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it, each their own, just my thoughts, children, prego dont belong in these F/D schemed games VN. For me it takes away the taboo thrill.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Backdoorman

The fans and us artist types do love your enthusiasm, of course! Thanks for the compliments!!!
:D

I may do a followup later, now that I've figured out Uncle Walter. I'm currently pondering a 3 on 3...

A friendly suggestion. In the future, try quoting all of the stuff you want to quote (add to multi-quote) before making your post, if there's a bunch of stuff you want to comment on at once. That way, you can just add all of the quotes with the stuff you want to call out in the same post, via the multi-quote function that this forum has, and put your comments between the quotes. This will help avoid what some might call post spam!

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Backdoorman

The fans and us artist types do love your enthusiasm, of course! Thanks for the compliments!!!
:D

I may do a followup later, now that I've figured out Uncle Walter. I'm currently pondering a 3 on 3...

A friendly suggestion. In the future, try quoting all of the stuff you want to quote (add to multi-quote) before making your post, if there's a bunch of stuff you want to comment on at once. That way, you can just add all of the quotes with the stuff you want to call out in the same post, via the multi-quote function that this forum has, and put your comments between the quotes. This will help avoid what some might call post spam!
Understood..im not familiar with the pol

Reactions: OhWee

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Great job, I hope that a similar scene will happen in DMD, I often see your work here, they are very high quality, made at the level of DMD, it seems to me that MrDots should take You to the staff of developers of their games.
Much obliged! Thanks..
I'm on the right track when it comes to my work., but I still need to learn a little more so I get better at what I do.
I have a project going on and try to make my own game eventually. Working on a script that I got my inspiration from Quentin Tarantino. it will be violence, revenge, romance (incest). But it will take time.

• Hey there
Reactions: gnole13

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Much obliged! Thanks..
I'm on the right track when it comes to my work., but I still need to learn a little more so I get better at what I do.
I have a project going on and try to make my own game eventually. Working on a script that I got my inspiration from Quentin Tarantino. it will be violence, revenge, romance (incest). But it will take time.
Will be here and waiting :)

Reactions: Rizzrack
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes