Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
pat11 Your movie scenes recreation skill is AMAZING!
thank you so much. This is what I enjoy doing the most, creating movie scenes, why?
Simply because it is the thing that forces you the most to progress. It's easy to use assets to make a simple fanart, everyone can do it with a minimum of work or imagination, however creating movie scenes (or creating comics) requires a lot of work and of imagination.
To recreate a movie scene, you have to do things all the time that you are not used to doing, so there is a huge amount of research and imagination involved.

As in addition, I always create my fanart, in the same way that I create my stories on the MrDots discord, that is to say, in Live, that is to say, create a scene, poses, lights, renders settings, gravity simulation, etc ... render and post it, then create the 2nd scene posted it, then the 3rd, etc ... it requires me to work very very quickly.

I've been doing this from the start and that's how I learned the most and that's also why, my Patreons, tell me that I'm the one who works the fastest and offers the most content, among all the artists they support.

one of the big parts of recreating film scenes is choosing which images I will reproduce, I always choose images that will require the most work and not those that are the easiest to do, always in a concern to progress.
Fanart helps me to progress so that I can get better in my Patreons stories.

So if you are wondering if there are scenes that I cannot reproduce, the answer is yes, not often but it does happen.
In this case there and this is where the imagination comes into play, I take roundabout ways to still manage to do it.
The ones that have asked me the most work so far were those from the film "Independance Day".

Small precision, I never do any postwork, everything is done with Daz, always to force me to progress.

For example for my last fanart, the Flashdance scene, I recreated the scene without the water, because I preferred it like that, But, I prepared everything, so that the image was easy to edit in Photoshop, to those who would like to add water, for example with Ron's Water Brushes, it would only take a few minutes to do so, but since I don't want to use Photoshop and do postwork, I didn't do it, but the image is ready for that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes