Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, can somebody tell me how I make D and what assets it's I'm going to need to make her
We have an art assets thread for that, which itemizes the various outfits and sets used, and also has some suggestions for the various DMD characters.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

If you are interested in the version of 'D' that I have used, which is essentially f95zoneuser463 's version of 'D' with the morphs merged into a single morph, look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/page-16#post-3033308

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
We have an art assets thread for that, which itemizes the various outfits and sets used, and also has some suggestions for the various DMD characters.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

If you are interested in the version of 'D' that I have used, which is essentially f95zoneuser463 's version of 'D' with the morphs merged into a single morph, look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/page-16#post-3033308
Thanks. I already install your D. But tell me something is it's just my imagination or is your D little smaller

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks. I already install your D. But tell me something is it's just my imagination or is your D little smaller
Dee, as she appears in Enthralled, is a bit shorter than the tweaked version of f95zoneuser463's version, which is dialed in at 5'1". So that 'D' is 5'1", which as I indicated in my post, was the stated height of 'D' by Mr. Dots. A lot of people like her to be a bit taller, and this being a fan art thread, you are of course free to dial in the height to your own taste.

As I remember, the 'Enthralled' version of Dee is just shy of 4'10".

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Followup to my previous commentary about Martin being blue-balled for around 3 1/2 years...

Maybe someday...

Also, huge spoiler alert! Don't click on this spoiler if you haven't seen Tremors: Shrieker Island yet! It was released on Tuesday BTW, for those that might want to stream it or buy it or whatever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Dee, as she appears in Enthralled, is a bit shorter than the tweaked version of f95zoneuser463's version, which is dialed in at 5'1". So that 'D' is 5'1", which as I indicated in my post, was the stated height of 'D' by Mr. Dots. A lot of people like her to be a bit taller, and this being a fan art thread, you are of course free to dial in the height to your own taste.

As I remember, the 'Enthralled' version of Dee is just shy of 4'10".
Thank you. I understand by the way. Can you help me find the missing files 111.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you. I understand by the way. Can you help me find the missing files View attachment 872864
You can safely ignore those. The genx morphs have 'hard welded' themselves to my G3F, even when they are dialed out, and they aren't needed. Same for the expression morphs from Zeddicus and whatever that ying tai morph is, you can simply ignore those warnings.

BTW, If you want to tweak the original f95zoneuser463 's formula for Dee, you probably should download his .duf file. Make sure you have all the morph packs that he used. I simply created a combined morph for those that didn't want to bother to track down all of the morph packs that he used.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
You can safely ignore those. The genx morphs have 'hard welded' themselves to my G3F, even when they are dialed out, and they aren't needed. Same for the expression morphs from Zeddicus and whatever that ying tai morph is, you can simply ignore those warnings.

BTW, If you want to tweak the original f95zoneuser463 's formula for Dee, you probably should download his .duf file. Make sure you have all the morph packs that he used. I simply created a combined morph for those that didn't want to bother to track down all of the morph packs that he used.
Thank you. Can you give me a Link where to find f95zoneuser463 D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: shadowr19

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Followup to my previous commentary about Martin being blue-balled for around 3 1/2 years...

Maybe someday...

Also, huge spoiler alert! Don't click on this spoiler if you haven't seen Tremors: Shrieker Island yet! It was released on Tuesday BTW, for those that might want to stream it or buy it or whatever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bet the neighbors are happy D never bought any window blinds.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D is a witch. :unsure:

That old black magic has me in its spell
That old black magic that you weave so well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes