• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I liked your additions to D's debut. She's going to be a sticky mess. (y)
Is D's neck a little too long in the first pic?

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I liked your additions to D's debut. She's going to be a sticky mess. (y)
Is D's neck a little too long in the first pic?
Your first forays into the world of Daz Studio rendering look good, BigRooster !
RustyV I will make many more mistakes. the 3 sections to control head movements caught me out!
OhWee, Thanks not without some completely wretched attempts first!!!

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have problems in my computer now, in the coming months I will not be able to do renders, if you want, here is my Elena)
If your issues are graphics card related, this might be an interesting time to experiment with the new Filament rendering engine in Daz Studio. It'll look different, but I have faith that you'll still make some stunning looking renders! Plus, supposedly it renders MUCH faster. Info about the various addon packages for Filament are available elsewhere on this forum, of course...

If it's more basic than that though, best of luck working out your computer issues.
;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
RustyV I will make many more mistakes. the 3 sections to control head movements caught me out!
OhWee, Thanks not without some completely wretched attempts first!!!
Hey you're doing great.
I'm sure you'll be first rate at putting D in compromising situations.
It's fun to let D do thing you know she will never get to do in DMD.

Reactions: Big Rooster
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes