Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, I had a couple of takers on my silly guessing game from a few weeks back.

As I mentioned, the rear view makes it a lot easier to guess which gals I included, due to the hairstyles mainly, so I held off on sharing it. Well, here is the view from behind the panels!

As I mentioned before, all but one are my own 'dialed in' recreations of various characters. Except for gal #5 (Gal C in the first render).

Only one gal was guessed successfully. Guesses as to whom is featured here are of course welcome, but most of these gals should be about immediately obvious to people acquainted with the characters.

One gal here I haven't used in my fanart much at all, but I had fun dialing her in so I'll use her more in the future. I want to redial the body on another character to taste now, her rear view is not wowing me atm... and I don't use her much in fanart anyways 'cuz her body looks 'weird' to me at some angles.

Anyways, enjoy the view!
;)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Well, I had a couple of takers on my silly guessing game from a few weeks back.

As I mentioned, the rear view makes it a lot easier to guess which gals I included, due to the hairstyles mainly, so I held off on sharing it. Well, here is the view from behind the panels!

As I mentioned before, all but one are my own 'dialed in' recreations of various characters. Except for gal #5 (Gal C in the first render).

Only one gal was guessed successfully. Guesses as to whom is featured here are of course welcome, but most of these gals should be about immediately obvious to people acquainted with the characters.

One gal here I haven't used in my fanart much at all, but I had fun dialing her in so I'll use her more in the future. I want to redial the body on another character to taste now, her rear view is not wowing me atm... and I don't use her much in fanart anyways 'cuz her body looks 'weird' to me at some angles.

Anyways, enjoy the view!
;)
They looking good from this angle!

B:Melody C:Rachel E: Dee, All the rest... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
They looking good from this angle!

B:Melody C:Rachel E: Dee, All the rest... :unsure:
I think this is the first time I've shown this particular gal in this thread, other than in the Game Show renders. If you aren't following the game she's from (it's essentially abandoned ATM), this won't help, otherwise, maybe...

Good ol' Graham!

And Sexy Olivia of course!

Your other guesses are spot on btw.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think this is the first time I've shown this particular gal in this thread, other than in the Game Show renders. If you aren't following the game she's from (it's essentially abandoned ATM), this won't help, otherwise, maybe...

Good ol' Graham!

And Sexy Olivia of course!

Your other guesses are spot on btw.
Of course! How could I have missed Olivia? No donut for me:cautious:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I guess my last cartoon showed my age.
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes