Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Moon Base Alpha, before or after the explosion?
Actually, it's from the 'precursor' series, set in 1980, first aired in 1970...

moonbase.jpg

This base (which they just call Moonbase in the series) is a lot smaller than Moonbase Alpha, with just a handful of people manning it. Free episodes here:

I'm still looking for a full exterior model of the above base for Daz Studio, I just have a couple of interior sets via ShareCG.

They refer to mining operations on the moon, something that we still haven't started on in 2021, so the series was a bit optimistic. Of course, with an alien threat to deal with, they had incentive to establish bases on the moon earlier...

Space is expensive though (Elon Musk's relentless efforts to drop launch costs aside), so 1980 may have been a bit optimistic... several efforts to reboot the series have come and gone, but I'm still hopeful, as I thought it was really cool and better written, even though Space:1999 had a wider scope.

Space:1999 didn't have this cool submarine though... or the sexier uniforms.

(repost)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Actually, it's from the 'precursor' series, set in 1980, first aired in 1970...

View attachment 1358005

This base (which they just call Moonbase in the series) is a lot smaller than Moonbase Alpha, with just a handful of people manning it. Free episodes here:

I'm still looking for a full exterior model of the above base for Daz Studio, I just have a couple of interior sets via ShareCG.

They refer to mining operations on the moon, something that we still haven't started on in 2021, so the series was a bit optimistic. Of course, with an alien threat to deal with, they had incentive to establish bases on the moon earlier...

Space is expensive though (Elon Musk's relentless efforts to drop launch costs aside), so 1980 may have been a bit optimistic... several efforts to reboot the series have come and gone, but I'm still hopeful, as I thought it was really cool and better written, even though Space:1999 had a wider scope.

Space:1999 didn't have this cool submarine though... or the sexier uniforms.

(repost)

I remember UFO as well, though I was a wee lad while watching it. The submarine and the purple wigs are indeed in my memory banks.

Reactions: OhWee

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Dee as the "Perfect Slutty Daughter" ... like the touch with the picture framed photo!
There's is a copycat game called "Sugar Daddies" the portrays Dee aka Dawn as her like this, definitely not a Vanilla Dee in DM. Much more raunchy storyline.
I've seen the vid clips. But there is not very many. Is there any newer stuff? That you know of?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes