Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is my 3500th post here on F95Zone!

Everything besides Dee and her iconic Rochelle Ponytail Hair were 'freebies' that I acquired on the first day I started using Daz Studio, almost five years ago. As mentioned in the image, the Genesis 3 Female 'base' gal and her Toulouse Hair and Dark Storm outfit were in the first .duf file that I ever saved after putting her together in Daz Studio. I obviously re-posed her for this scene. The Beach Props shown here (including the cherry drinks) were one of the first 'weekly freebies' that I grabbed, along with the top and shorts that Dee is wearing.

The HDRI beach 'background' is from HDRI Haven, so it's also a freebie, although I acquired it much later after jumping onboard the HDRI bandwagon...

As to why I'm posting it here, I post here more than anywhere else on F95Zone, so it's fitting. Plus, I've rendered various versions of Dee more than any other character, so this seemed like the best place to mark the occasion.

Anyways, just wanted to mark this occasion, as 'mileposts' are a thing with me. Sure, 3500 is kind of a weird number, but it's taken me almost 4 1/2 years to hit this mark, as I'm not one to 'spam post' as I like to post only when I have stuff to share or something useful to say, and occasionally when making comedic quips...

Anyways, enjoy!
:cool:

Last edited:

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
This is my 3500th post here on F95Zone!

Everything besides Dee and her iconic Rochelle Ponytail Hair were 'freebies' that I acquired on the first day I started using Daz Studio, almost five years ago. As mentioned in the image, the Genesis 3 Female 'base' gal and her Toulouse Hair and Dark Storm outfit were in the first .duf file that I ever saved after putting her together in Daz Studio. I obviously re-posed her for this scene. The Beach Props shown here (including the cherry drinks) were one of the first 'weekly freebies' that I grabbed, along with the top and shorts that Dee is wearing.

The HDRI beach 'background' is from HDRI Haven, so it's also a freebie, although I acquired it much later after jumping onboard the HDRI bandwagon...

As to why I'm posting it here, I post here more than anywhere else on F95Zone, so it's fitting. Plus, I've rendered various versions of Dee more than any other character, so this seemed like the best place to mark the occasion.

Anyways, just wanted to mark this occasion, as 'mileposts' are a thing with me. Sure, 3500 is kind of a weird number, but it's taken me almost 4 1/2 years to hit this mark, as I'm not one to 'spam post' as I like to post only when I have stuff to share or something useful to say, and occasionally when making comedic quips...

Anyways, enjoy!
:cool:
Congratulations on 3.5K Posts

Dee would also like to congratulate you and thus (re)rendered a cake, which definitely is not a lie.
This is one of my first Dee iterations, which was made possible by you and your great work in figuring out the dials for dee and many more DmD characters.

DmD-Dee-Cake-02.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Dee would also like to congratulate you and thus (re)rendered a cake, which definitely is not a lie.
This is one of my first Dee iterations, which was made possible by you and your great work in figuring out the dials for dee and many more DmD characters.

View attachment 1534852
My virtual harem thanks you for the tasty virtual cake!
:D

And you are most welcome!
;)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 1534852
I would definitely put a bit of cake on that nipple and suck it before blowing the candle

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes