Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
The last few weeks I've been making characters for my upcoming comic on patreon (I don't have much free time actually), so far 3 female characters are done, 4 female characters left (maybe 3 since there will be Asian twins), and for starters 4 male. in general, I want to introduce you to Diana (on the left), and yes, she looks like a D who is studying at the 2-3 year of university)
Diana_intel.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The last few weeks I've been making characters for my upcoming comic on patreon (I don't have much free time actually), so far 3 female characters are done, 4 female characters left (maybe 3 since there will be Asian twins), and for starters 4 male. in general, I want to introduce you to Diana (on the left), and yes, she looks like a D who is studying at the 2-3 year of university)
View attachment 1647174
I see that your comic has NTR in it... New Titty Rings, not the other thang...
:p

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
August 14th, 2017:

MrPlow starts a DMD fanart thread...​

399 pages later...

Meanwhile, the DMD game has been receiving updates for almost 5.4 years now (September 27th, 2016 is the date that I'm seeing on some of the initial demo files).

That's roughly 75 fanart pages per year in DMD years... or something like that!

Anyways, thanks for all the fanart guys! Keep it comin'!
OhWee i really do like your versions of the trio, they are so much better than in game, in my humble opinion. You and RustyV keep doing what you do, i simply love your work on this thread.....oh and FmF of course, looking forward to the update in the coming months.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes