Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Gives the feeling of an early morning mist.
Yeah it rendered out with hard edges around the characters and with my attempt to soften up them I overcorrected it. My old eyes don't do well with small laptop screens.
But the concept is hot and kinky!

Reactions: RustyV

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
After weeks of D fan art you are kind of disappointed with what she isn't doing in DMD.
Yeah. We've spoken about this in the actual thread so I won't go far here beyond saying that it's reached a point of shocking comedy with how bad the actual DMD has gotten.

Well, more bland and boring than bad. The idea that every guy now asks permission to even look at D is hilarious. That and Graham going from clearly wanting her to being like
"Bitch, ur gross"
is just shockingly comical. Blonde sex doll is like "want me to jerk you off?" and he's like "nahhhh", I'll watch your dad fuck my little girl lmao

It's insane. If not for the fan art I'd have stopped with D as a character a long time ago.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
That and Graham going from clearly wanting her to being like
"Bitch, ur gross"
agree with all you say, just the pedant in me needs to remind you that G was on the fence about D in the first place ... O teased it out of him, so not necessarily out of character for him ... but yeah, vanilla with vanilla sauce

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes