Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone! It's been a while. I've been really busy with my actual job and comissions recently, as well as working on my own characters, so haven't been posting. Thought you might be interested in a I did a little while back, as well as a couple of Gwen (my version of Dee) previews from my :)
bedroom bunny outfit - part 68-Enhanced.jpg bedroom bunny outfit - part 100-Enhanced.jpg bedroom bunny outfit - part 127-Enhanced.jpg Gwen at the Swimming Pool - Comic - Preview Page16.jpg Gwen at the Swimming Pool - Comic - Preview Page33.jpg Gwen at the Swimming Pool - Comic - Preview Page35.jpg Gwen at the Swimming Pool - Comic - Preview Page53.jpg character-solo-promos-gwen2.jpg character-solo-promos-erin2.jpg DAZ Studio 4.16 Pro - Gwen-and-jasmine-prep.duf 08_03_2022 16_31_05.png 2-dee+goth_dee+uc-umbra_outfit-view2.jpg

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 1701200
I have been experimenting with a different Dee. The Taller Dee is the one I have been using for a while. The shorter Dee is based on a character named Scarlett Teen for Genesis 8 Female. I'm not sure that I will ever use this character for anything but I thought I would share.
If you remove her makeup, she could be the about two years younger sister or even version of the taller one.
Nevertheless I like the taller one slightly more - especially the face. The differences are subtle but visible.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 1701200
I have been experimenting with a different Dee. The Taller Dee is the one I have been using for a while. The shorter Dee is based on a character named Scarlett Teen for Genesis 8 Female. I'm not sure that I will ever use this character for anything but I thought I would share.
As with all things Dee, bigger boobs. LOL

Reactions: Gradient Brain
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes