Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

panzerj

Jun 9, 2021
In memory of the six that died yesterday doing what they loved:

I saw that wreck. It was literally stunning. Seriously, it took me a couple of seconds to realize what I saw was real. My brain was trying to tell me that it was two RC planes hitting, but it wasn't. I'm still numb.

• Sad
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I saw that wreck. It was literally stunning. Seriously, it took me a couple of seconds to realize what I saw was real. My brain was trying to tell me that it was two RC planes hitting, but it wasn't. I'm still numb.
My sympathies. Being eyewitness to such tragedies is a part of being human for some, but it's still numbing nonetheless.

Unfortunately, these sort of airshow incidents happen more often than we'd like to see (Reno 2011 comes to mind, there have been a few other since), but lots of accidents happen in other walks life too, on the freeways, racetracks, in nature settings...

Then there's the whole human conflict angle, the news is a bit depressing these days on that front...

Just remember that we never know when our numbers will be up, so enjoy life, and your friends and family, while you can!

I don't have another render on tap, so I'll fall back on this other render I did back in 2020, which is fiction related but still conveys my sadness as it relates to this...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Love to know what DAZ setup/assets are needed to make her....
That pic is just a photoshop bash that I did to help MrPlow kick off this thread. I did re-imagine that scene in Enthralled though...

As for my dial settings for Elena, there are a couple of versions in the DMD art assets thread. My most recent version, that we use in FmF, is here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-7261144

At the very least, that post should give you a good starting point for Dee, Elle, and Jen, as far as the skin textures and base models to track down.

Hope this helps!
;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes