Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mopsi

Nov 19, 2020
We really have let out Dee's inner slut. LOL
I think I've exaggerate :unsure:

So, what happened to Dee?
After Dee cheated on him, Dad eloped with Koko and the kid. Koko fired Dee and after Dee invested the rest of her money in cosmetic surgery she ended up as a bimbo whore.
Now she has fake boobs, a Brazilian butt lift, a nose job, a chin lift, shaved eyebrows, contact lenses and 1kg of makeup on the face … but no family or friends.

Bimbo Dee 1 klein.png
Bimbo Dee 2 klein.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New B5 Animated movie this summer! It's done (according to both JMS and WB), they just need to pick a release date now!

Various surviving cast members will be reprising/voicing their roles, with a few other actors filling in for those that are no longer with us...

Here's Jen channeling her inner Vorlon... or something like that!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
New B5 Animated movie this summer! It's done (according to both JMS and WB), they just need to pick a release date now!

Various surviving cast members will be reprising/voicing their roles, with a few other actors filling in for those that are no longer with us (minus G'Kar apparently, G'Kar isn't listed in the press release, probably a good thing as Andreas left very big shoes to fill...)

Here's Jen channeling her inner Vorlon... or something like that!

what is B5?
asking for a friend

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Babylon 5 - It's part of the long running Star Wars francise

... I'll get my coat
What?

Babylon 5 was a standalone creation, not part of any Star Wars story or franchise of it. It has more similarities to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine than anything Star Wars related.

And, now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes