Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a note that we are coming up on several milestones...

- 500 pages of DMD fanart posts (at 20 posts per page) in about another 12 pages...
- August 14th, 2017 was when this thread was started.
- The DMD001 Demo Renpy file was compiled on September 27th, 2016, and released around that time. So that'd be 7 years of DMD!

At least the game itself is finally finished! Anyways, yeah just in case some of you might want to do some tribute pieces or whatever...

Also, this is a rework of one of my earlier pieces, sharing it just for fun.

:cool:

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Just a note that we are coming up on several milestones...

- 500 pages of DMD fanart posts (at 20 posts per page) in about another 12 pages...
- August 14th, 2017 was when this thread was started.
- The DMD001 Demo Renpy file was compiled on September 27th, 2016, and released around that time. So that'd be 7 years of DMD!

At least the game itself is finally finished! Anyways, yeah just in case some of you might want to do some tribute pieces or whatever...

Also, this is a rework of one of my earlier pieces, sharing it just for fun.

:cool:
So good to see Oh Wee ;)

kingbee69

Oct 6, 2017
I discovered yet another AI image creator.
It looks likes it's designed for commercial use, but you can drop any kind of art into it and have it rendered it many different styles.

Here is Dee done (more or less) photographically and I cleaned up her face in FaceApp.
It's far from perfect. Some elements like hands usually come out a bit wonky. On the plus side it seems to have zero censorship.

I'm busy burning through my free images. I might post more.

VT. Dee intro nice 0.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes