Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
What Poser fitting scripts are you using?
Will they work with Daz clothing?
I export the figure and the clothes as obj files into Poser and there they behave like dynamic clothing (much better than d-force) after that, I load that obj file with the morph-loader-pro to that cloth. I can be done in Blender as well, but I have no clue how to work with clothes in Blender. It is a lot of work but I have to do it only once to fit that figure (Dee for example)

There is a nice plugin for DAZ: "ManFriday's OBJ companion" it exports only the selected Item as an obj file and helps you in creating the morph.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I'm trying to get MND finished before my class starts, I won't have a lot of free time to do side art projects for a few months.
Sorry.
Don't excuse yourself. Everything shared is appreciated, but nothing is excepted.
It's fun over the years seeing people creativity unfold and what themes or current event that drives them. You can tell from just looking at it, that the creators had fun too. Love it!

Reactions: Mt78 and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm sure what the next image in the bar-b-que series should be.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
What about some more cross-overs. I just had an idea of the three girls in fallout vault suits out in the wasteland. Or Ele as Veronica, Jen as Cassidy, and Dee as Sunny or Sarah Weintraub? IDK. Possibly a lot of potential there, maybe.

Mexxx69

Jun 6, 2024
View attachment 1701200
I have been experimenting with a different Dee. The Taller Dee is the one I have been using for a while. The shorter Dee is based on a character named Scarlett Teen for Genesis 8 Female. I'm not sure that I will ever use this character for anything but I thought I would share.
I love the sweetness, look forward to seeing some of sweet Scarlett

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes