Mar 19, 2020
Find the asset.

Reactions: RustyV

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021

lovely

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Really, good way to get banned ; has nothing to do with DMD ; self entitled, no respect for the forum
And you should only mention him (<- like this, write USER={user number} between square brackets, that is, [], write whatever you want to mention the user, like, the name, then write /USER between square brackets). By replicating his message, you're helping his advertising. You should edit it and remove every data about his product (and I writing this not because I'm mad at you; just a suggestion to help keeping the forum clean).

Reactions: Chevy2ss

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Chevy2ss , The Analist

Or, you could just use the 'Report' button. There's an option for advertising/spam...

But that's not why I'm here. Random Jen fantasy render!

Report, if he wants to report (I did it); mention, if he wants to call his attention. But indeed... It's more useful to report because I don't think the guy cares. He probably knows he'll be banned sooner or later. And probably will keep on doing this until they ban his IP. Nice render, by the way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chevy2ss and OhWee

Chuchu55

May 1, 2023
Welcome back Roman89, and thanks for the new renders in stockings, yummy!! Not too sure with the first one for Martin, he looks very awkward and crunched up, but maybe that was your intention. D looks stunning in these renders, but as an unashamed fan she would look good in a plastic bin liner!

Not knowing the renders you mention, but i think you might be too critical of your own work, but then most good Artists do that anyway. Why not post them and see what others think, then you will have an informed decision. That´s if you still have them??

As always my friend, keep doing what you do, and maybe sometime you could join others to make your own VN?
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes