Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_819112

Thanks for feedback Roman89, and i know all about the Hawaiian islands as it was our favourite destination, and we intended going to the big island for a special anniversary......sadly my Ann never made it that far :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:.
Very sad to hear about it. I know how that feels, my friend.

I like these two as well, and guess Martin got so worked up over seeing MC fucking his Daughter, he didn't give D time to remove her top....great shame with those puppies! Any chance of a retake on that??
Here are some new shots :)

MC&D.png Martin&D.png Together.png

As always, keep up the good work, but take some timeout to enjoy live my friend, it will soon pass you by, trust me on that one!!!!
Very wise words JonasSnr! You're absolutely right. I just want to take a break for a few days and then finish the stockings scene :)

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Very sad to hear about it. I know how that feels, my friend.

Here are some new shots :)

View attachment 164911 View attachment 164913 View attachment 164914

Very wise words JonasSnr! You're absolutely right. I just want to take a break for a few days and then finish the stockings scene :)
I like these Roman89, especially the third image that i have simply called "Daddy-Daughter love" The first one looks like D is offering herself up to Martin off shot, but perhaps he was already busy with his own D (Salina)?
Hope to see more of your work, but in your own time, and enjoy your break.

Reactions: User_819112

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
D in stockings:
View attachment 167018 View attachment 167019 View attachment 167020 View attachment 167021 View attachment 167022 View attachment 167023 View attachment 167024 View attachment 167025 View attachment 167026 View attachment 167027 View attachment 167028 View attachment 167029 View attachment 167030 View attachment 167031

Also I had an idea to make a small pack of my most decent renders. But I just looked at all my works and realized that I don't like any of them. So there will be zero pictures in my collection.

Once again, thank you all for your support. Good luck!
View attachment 167032
Welcome back Roman89, and thanks for the new renders in stockings, yummy!! Not too sure with the first one for Martin, he looks very awkward and crunched up, but maybe that was your intention. D looks stunning in these renders, but as an unashamed fan she would look good in a plastic bin liner!

Also I had an idea to make a small pack of my most decent renders. But I just looked at all my works and realized that I don't like any of them. So there will be zero pictures in my collection.
Not knowing the renders you mention, but i think you might be too critical of your own work, but then most good Artists do that anyway. Why not post them and see what others think, then you will have an informed decision. That´s if you still have them??

As always my friend, keep doing what you do, and maybe sometime you could join others to make your own VN?

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Not too sure with the first one for Martin, he looks very awkward and crunched up
Ok, just opened that image in Eye of Mate (Linux viewer) and noted Martin was holding the foot of D, and masturbating with the other hand, so clearly its a foot-stocking fetish, :cool::cool: hence reason for a crouched position. Just my old eyes didn't get that in the normal viewer. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: User_819112

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Learning Daz3d can u guys give asset download link for daughter?
There's a dedicated thread for that:

I recommend the latest version that @f95zoneuser463 did of 'D'

As for the actual assets, you can check the Art Assets section (under Programming and Development) on this forum for a few of them once you figure out the ones you need. Or buy them from Renderosity, Renderotica and Daz3D...

There may be some other sites that can help you out too, but they come and go.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
@SXFAKER @OhWee
I still use that model. This is probably just me being nitpicky, but that model has issues around the nose. It's not always visible and depends on the light. Notice that pattern with darker areas left and right of her nose. It's not that bad and can be re-touched in Photoshop/Gimp ... if somebody finds out how to fix this ... let me know.
needs_a_nosejob.png
Edit: I believe the forum does resize large pictures:
Now it should be visible better.
D nose.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@SXFAKER @OhWee
I still use that model. This is probably just me being nitpicky, but that model has issues around the nose. It's not always visible and depends on the light. Notice that pattern with darker areas left and right of her nose. It's not that bad and can be re-touched in Photoshop/Gimp ... if somebody finds out how to fix this ... let me know.
View attachment 169458
I'm not understanding, and your pic is so tiny. Can you give us a closeup of the pattern you are talking about?

I'm the plaything of the fickle Renpy gods at the moment, but I don't mind taking a look if I can better understand what you mean.

I still like your version of D the best!

U

User_819112

Welcome back Roman89, and thanks for the new renders in stockings, yummy!!
@Roman89 Awesome work!!
Thanks for your feedback guys! I really appreciate it.

First try, do not swear much:coldsweat:
I loved it! Please continue :)

D and her modeling gigs...
Amazing picture! Very good setting for D.

P.S. For a long time I wanted to see how D might look like in about 20 years. I think she might have an adult son by then. The next game involving D could be called "Dating my Mom" :)

I tried to portray D 20 years later as a University teacher :)

Teacher 1.png Teacher 2.png Teacher 3.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes