Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Scenes with Rachel are damn HOT!
I also like it:) but it seems to be cool if I add Georgina, It will turn out to be a delightful trio, I just don’t have time to figure out what materials are being used, but I haven’t found the list, there will be time, I’ll figure it out and make awesome pictures:extremelyhappy:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I also like it:) but it seems to be cool if I add Georgina, It will turn out to be a delightful trio, I just don’t have time to figure out what materials are being used, but I haven’t found the list, there will be time, I’ll figure it out and make awesome pictures:extremelyhappy:
In the separate thread about the assets of this game, there is a lot for D, but dunno if Georgina was figured out. You can use Elena tho meanwhile ;)

Last edited:

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
In the separate thread about the assets of this game, there is a lot for D, but dunno if Georgina was figured out. You can use Elena tho meanwhile ;)
Yes, I looked, there is only the main character in Georgina, there are even no hair, about Elena, there are plans to make several images with her, but for now these are only plans, now only D and two sexy MILFs, although in the next few days only one of them :coldsweat:

Reactions: LP83

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes, I looked, there is only the main character in Georgina, there are even no hair, about Elena, there are plans to make several images with her, but for now these are only plans, now only D and two sexy MILFs, although in the next few days only one of them :coldsweat:
So, I just posted up a Lystra baseline in the DMD art assets thread, r.e. Georgina:

It doesn't look that close, but at least you may find the Christina hair interesting. Hopefully someone can figure out Georgina a bit more closely.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

marduk2009

Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new around here and I wanted to thank all of you for the great help I found on this forum.

I absolutely love DMD! That's what got me started with DAZ and RenPy!

I'm in the very early stages of my first RenPy game and I hope I'll be able to share something soon, but in the meantime I just wanted to do a little contribution to this thread!

It might be a bit simple(and probably with way too much clothing for someone's taste) but it's one of my first attempts at rendering with Iray.. I hope you like it!

DMD_Rock.jpg

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new around here and I wanted to thank all of you for the great help I found on this forum.

I absolutely love DMD! That's what got me started with DAZ and RenPy!

I'm in the very early stages of my first RenPy game and I hope I'll be able to share something soon, but in the meantime I just wanted to do a little contribution to this thread!

It might be a bit simple(and probably with way too much clothing for someone's taste) but it's one of my first attempts at rendering with Iray.. I hope you like it!

View attachment 182414
really cool variation of D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes