• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: pat11

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Really nice. Just 1 problem - their heights. Melody is 5'3" (160 cm). D is about 5'. But in this picture, they're the same height:

And in this picture, Melody is in 3" heels and D is in flats:

Melody should be about half a head taller than D.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
normal, for several reasons I chose from the start to make my Dee a little taller.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1586964409027.png
Great work. Better story than most actual VNs out there.
I didn't know D was left handed.

Reactions: HaroldB77

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Elena's outfit is unique.
Is D wearing water wing?
It's actually a homage. Wondering if anyone can figure out which movie characters I'm making a nod to here...

Hint. Ron Jeremy was in the cast of this movie...

Also, I updated the image in my last post, after augmenting their costumes. I found a better source pic for Elle's costume, so felt the need to update that, and also needed to give Dee a codpiece... I changed the costumes up a bit of course, to make them more 'sexy', and making do with the stuff I had on hand...

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's actually a homage. Wondering if anyone can figure out which movie characters I'm making a nod to here...

Hint. Ron Jeremy was in the cast of this movie...

Also, I updated the image in my last post, after augmenting their costumes. I found a better source pic for Elle's costume, so felt the need to update that, and also needed to give Dee a codpiece... I changed the costumes up a bit of course, to make them more 'sexy', and making do with the stuff I had on hand...
That's easy. Orgazmo.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's easy. Orgazmo.
Fun fact. The choda is the fleshy area between the penis or vagina and the anus...

So both girls and boys do have them, hence CG, or ChodaGirl...

I need to grab a copy of that movie someday. I've caught it once or twice on cable or something, but these days I just do broadcast TV and YouTube... I like Free TV!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
And is that Sharon Mitchell as well on the far right?
Actually, it's my WIP of Ellis from Milf's Villa, I'm still trying to fine tune her a bit. If she looks like Sharon though, that's a pretty cool coincidence! I had to look Sharon up, as I'm not familiar with her...

Reactions: crugh2112
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes