Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Need opinions:
What bikini-color is the best for D? (Attachment)

I don't know how long these polls stay active/work ...
please do NOT answer/spam this thread if its dead!

I have my favorite-color, but to avoid influencing the poll I won't say it for now.
The color that wins here will be her outfit in my *work-in-progress*-project.
I will also render a high-res poster with some nice background for people that lurk for fap-material here. So pick careful!

Edit: In the comparison-image the brighter colors suffer from clipping due to overexposure. That is my mistake, I did start with rendering black ... but it is easy to fix in the final image.
Seeing as we've already seen her in a red and a white bikini in the game, I voted for pink.
But yellow, blue and orange would look really good too. Even the one with red and white stripes would be
a nice change.

Great idea by the way, looking forward to the results!

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
This game is amazing can you guys please suggest me some good games you like please.

g22

May 30, 2017
Need opinions:
What bikini-color is the best for D? (Attachment)
To be inline with her innocence at the start...Pink would be the choice,
To be inline with her turning into a woman later on...Red would be the choice (Matching lipstick to leave marks around the base of a cock),
To make sure when she gets out of the water that her nipples are visible...White would be the choice .

It depends on the situation you're putting her in really, but if I had to pick generically I'd go pink

Reactions: f95zoneuser463

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
@abc6969 I sorted out your posts. Can you please start using the multi-quote function we have on the site (+Quote button).

And to everybody else, we can't be everywhere at once. If ye see this happen anywhere, please use the report function.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Im almost done with my first fan story.

D is trying to make a living on her own, since her mom had the justice system, making it so her and her 'boyfriend' couldnt see each other anymore.

Starting with nothing, but her 'boyfriend's old connection to help her, she has to start a living on her own.

I've attached a teaser from the story, from her first meeting with her new boss :) and a little tease for a story, where she tries her luck as a secretary.

From May, im updating my system and will be able to render better and faster. So any constructive feedback by that time is ofc. welcome.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Winners of the bikini-color-poll:

D posters preview lowres.png

1st: 29 Votes
White-Red-Stripes
Therefore this will be D's outfit as a guest-character in my project.

2nd: 26 Votes
White and Black share the 2nd place with the 26 votes.

3rd: 23 Votes
Red the classic original color.

The attached image is just a low resolution preview. (hope that is ok with the mods)

FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOAD:
2500 x 3000 pixels / 7,5 megapixels each poster

Backgrounds source:

Thanks for voting and have a nice weekend!

To be inline with her innocence at the start...Pink would be the choice,
To be inline with her turning into a woman later on...Red would be the choice (Matching lipstick to leave marks around the base of a cock),
To make sure when she gets out of the water that her nipples are visible...White would be the choice .

It depends on the situation you're putting her in really, but if I had to pick generically I'd go pink
When I read your post I was thinking: Can he read my mind? I 100% agree.
I kind of forgot to mention that I had beach-scenes in mind.

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I have a terrible slow pc for rendering. So i often put on the render and then leave it alone for an hour or two.
Yesterday i did this render, but sadly the lighting is so off.
Anyone know where i can turn off the added ligthing in the scene?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have a terrible slow pc for rendering. So i often put on the render and then leave it alone for an hour or two.
Yesterday i did this render, but sadly the lighting is so off.
Anyone know where i can turn off the added ligthing in the scene?
My guess is that the camera light is on. You can turn this off in the parameters tab for the camera if it is on, or dial down the intensity to taste if you want some light from the camera light, but not a lot.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes