5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee my good man. Having the 3rd post in this thread is impressive, so i was wondering if i could trouble to you add a link to the asset page? So (mainly myself) but others can use that link from the first page and jump directly to assets?<3

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/
It is done!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, or something...
:p

By the way, I'm guessing that bestiality never happened in DMD ever, so it's up to y'all to keep that torch lit! Well, if you are into such things that is! I'm more into monster and alien sex myself, occasionally...

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
It is done!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, or something...
:p

By the way, I'm guessing that bestiality never happened in DMD ever, so it's up to y'all to keep that torch lit! Well, if you are into such things that is! I'm more into monster and alien sex myself, occasionally...
Awesome, thanks! I always find i bothersome finding this and the asset thread xD

Im working on an "what if", with side stories we never knew we certainly didn't need or want.

The swinger scene with Rafael is one im currently working on. So if anyone has a model of Rafael or Teresa's outfit (got her model down), let me know in the asset thread :)

1672082714582.png (Picture from game).

Reactions: JonasSnr and OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I had the Lucas duf I would use it to make one render, but then probably never again. If anyone with Lucas want's an idea, Reservoir Dogs Dee.
Dee has Lucas tied to a chair while Dee holding a straight razor is dancing to Stuck in the Middle with You.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If I had the Lucas duf I would use it to make one render, but then probably never again. If anyone with Lucas want's an idea, Reservoir Dogs Dee.
Dee has Lucas tied to a chair while Dee holding a straight razor is dancing to Stuck in the Middle with You.
yeah! F that guy...

Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes