RPGM - Completed - Daughter of Essence [v1.2] [Indoor Minotaur]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ninthja

The gameplay, story, variety, replayability, choices matter, combat, relationships, ships, exploration, the music and sound choices, secrets, management and all. Everything is perfect! Except the art. Like I dont remember Leite looking this bad before when did they make her like this?

Whats with drawing Leite the szarva as something out of junji ito's gyo inflated people?
    Like the art looks like it has been done bad on purpose on most characters and scenes. Its not consistent either. Did they have a grudge against hentai games and just wanted to make a good game but baited others into playing it by making people think it has hentai? Like whats the purpose behind drawing it so ugly while making a game this good?

In conclusion:
    Gameplay wise its better than Witcher 1 and 2 combined. Hentai/art wise its worse than both Witcher 1 and 2. Like if sex scenes is better in Witcher than your hentai game, then you should consider changing it at some point. I mean witcher doesnt have bad scenes but you are supposed to known as a hentai game. But maybe they went for the Witcher route of adding sex to a normal good game. Maybe they want to be known as a normal game with hentai on the side. But still, atleast dont make it this ugly. Who knows.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pedrocn

The game is great! The worldbuilding is well made, the story so far is good, I like the character. It's good to have a game that doesn't focus on rape and losing to get the scenes. The only problem with the game is the advancement mechanics, where you save points from battles to buy small bonuses.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darkslash

This is a unique game. Although sex is a part of it, it's a particularly smaller aspect. The entire world is set in adult tones (something which i enjoy). Definitely not one if you just want a quick wank. Think of it as an RPG with sexual elements, and not a sex game with RPG elements. When played with that in mind, it is pretty fun
  4. 3.00 star(s)

gannon13

This game seems to have potential, but how the battles are played is unique (not a positive unique imo), it is similar to "kicking the ball on madden", stopping the meter at a certain point just to strike your opponent. Its not the worst thing but It becomes annoying and slows the game down. Now im not saying don't give it a try because some of you could enjoy that (or be better at it than i am). On a positive note the game seems to be quite detailed. It kinda seems like it will be one or those game you either love or hate. But still worth a try nonetheless.