VN - Others - Completed - Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AnonGamer13

I don't think the dev had any clue about the story or plot for this game and just "winged" it until they ran out of ideas to pull out of their ass for it. Nothing ended up making any damn sense and it felt like there's a huge missing between when chapter 4 ended at a cliffhanger & ch.5 skipped everything, including the damn climax, & started AFTER it all SOMEHOW ended & was resolved, without any details or explanations. It made no sense & was a complete waste of my time to play it all the way through with no answers! Seriously, WTH?! DOn't wast your time on this garbage when there's much better games to play that are much more fun & actually have a plot that is cohesive and makes sense.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

The dev should think for a moment of the quality of the game and not money only. One of the things that I remember now that I finished the game is the Patreon sign and call to pay every 10 minutes which is not I am here. If I want to be your patron then impress me with quality or work and after that I will show my money.

Gameplay
    No option to save or load for the first 2 modules and after that only one slot available. If you press ESC the game freeze and is not possible to fast forward the text for the moments when you have to replay the module. Also the idea of modules is stupid and annoying.

Story
    It started well and I enjoyed it but Dev decided to give up on this project so between part 4 and 5 there is a gap of 6 months with no explanation in between. Also the choise you make in the end means nothing as there is a linear ending without possible outcomes being present.

Girls
    Girls are beutiful, I really like how the nephew looks like but the daughter and the physco also looks good. Not much of a character or development for them.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

Graphics: 5
    Nice models.
    Good animations
    You can't skeep the dialogues. You have to click 2 times for every line :(
    Story: 3
    Good start idea. But not well implemented.
    Content: 4
    around 2-3 animated scenes for each girl. Not bad

Incarnis

I personally really like the art here, but the story falls flat completely.

It tries to be creepy, but it's actually the interface that is the only creepy element in the entire project.

Without spoiling too much, the inference to who the MC is and he still is like "Yea go date Ryan" is absolutely ridiculous and made it very difficult to give this even 2 stars, the art is 4 stars the writing -2 stars.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

kodumunfreemandasi

No save feature. so you may have to start over with every mistake.

When the dialogs come, when ESC is pressed, the dialogs disappear and the game freezes because there is no way to bring them back. You have to close and open the game, but you have to start over since there is no saving...

Also the menu and dialogue hover sounds very irritating.

The game isn't over it's like it's still a demo
  6. 5.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

I was initially hesitant to try this game because of the renders in the pictures, but I'm glad I did. Despite missing some features in some of the episodes, the build up with the daughter makes this a memorable game to play.

It's just sad that the developer has seem to have disappeared because there was a lot of potential there.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kreblin12

Replayed this in 2022 and it's still in my top 10 of all games here. Original, kinky story, beautiful, sexy graphics. Slow build up, raising erotic tension. If you expect a full sex scene in first 30 seconds this is not the game for you. Games is not very long, but it has a clear story, finishing up in 5 episodes. It's quality over quantity here.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Akira_Kurosaki

This MC is horrid, writing is all over the place, and is not in the realm of realistic reactions. Interesting idea, very badly executed. It's extremely hard to keep track of what is going on as the story cuts from 1 situation to another, without explanation. No saves for the first couple games, not sure that it matters though, since there is no loading from previous episodes to tie in previous choices, and stats. The mc made me more mad at playing a character in a game than i think I've ever been, the thinking of the MC is either not explained in the story, or is just unrealistic and dimwitted. I don't normally bother with a review, unless something is so good i think anyone a fan of that genre should try, or something so bad all should avoid.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Teyrna

Not the best, not the worst. Here's my breakdown.

Story: 3/5
    tl;dr breakdown:
    1. Disjointed story
    2. Pseudo-denouement
    3. A-ha! The real story! (but with more disjointedness)
    4. Nietzschean plot twist!
    5. Hollow ending, wasting the opportunity of that fantastic plot twist...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders: 5/5
    The renders are excellently done. A lot of the standard elements you see from a lot of adult VNs, but with what seems to be more detail.. like the settings were turned up on the rendering computer. Nothing bad to be said here.

Sound: 2/5
    There are two types of sound in this VN: 1) Annoying noises from affecting the UI elements and 2) scene changes... outside of that, it's silence. I don't really care for either, but I can live with it; it doesn't really piss me off, it's just a mild nuisance. I'd prefer a VN with no sound to UI sounds.

Engine: 2/5
    I don't know what engine is being used for this. The interface structure is pretty nice, and a visual step up from the usual ren'py interfaces we see... that said, the elements underneath are 80% missing.

The inventory function that's hinted at in the episode one menus is never used or implemented. There is no save functionality for at least the first two episodes. I didn't even notice that save functionality was implemented until I had gotten to the final episode, but even then it only remembers a single "checkpoint," and there is neither a rollback nor a history functionality to speak of.

If you're feeling jittery or if you have a mouse that occasionally double-clicks as I do, you might want to not play this because you will accidentally click through dialogue at some point before you read through it, and you will have to start over. This happened to me two or three times until, fed up with it, I turned on the MouseKeys accessibility feature in Windows so I could use my numpad as a makeshift mouse.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Where do I start.... lets start with the good things about this game.

- Gorgeous girls
    - Beautiful renders
    - Good idea (I mean how the story starts is actually good).

Now let me share everything that is bad about this game and makes the above things absolutely pointless.

The story eventually evolves into something that is terrible, rushed, and just simply doesn't make sense. Every episode starts so random like as if you accidentally skipped an episode or something. (I actually thought I kept skipping episodes because they skip around so much).

The end of the story barely makes any sense if you don't think about it a bit. (I believe the end goal of what the author wanted you to know is that "YOU" are the evil lord or whatever. This is generally pretty clear in the mirror part and when alexa gives you that cane.) But, why? WHO KNOWS they never make that clear. I actually get the feeling that the writer got boed around episode 4 and skipped out on a bunch of stuff just to reach the ending.

Now move onto the characters. I actually liked the characters and how gorgeous they were. This game wasn't a straight up sex game as you only actually get to have sex like 3 times 3 different characters. So if you see a gorgeous girl don't get your hopes(dick) up. But, with the lack of completed story you might as well consider it a sex game. (To be honest if I were you I would just take out the renders and come up with your own story.)

Now if the story and the lack of sex scenes didn't stop you from playing this game. Then lets talk about the development portion of this game. (I am saying this without knowing the developer). But, I think that maybe he is a story writer or artist and not an actual game developer I have no idea. But, the first 5 episodes are an absolute development mess. Oh wait there is only 5 episodes... OH YEAH thats because the entire thing is a development mess.

First 2 episodes don't have a save feature. Without a walkthrough to guide you getting through the first 2 episodes with a perfect score is actually not easy. In both the first 2 episodes you see that inventory button? Episode 3 comes NOW YOU DONT. You know that sound this game makes everytime you teleport SHAZAM! That is what happened to that button it shazammed right out of there. Having buttons that weren't functioning in this game and buttons that would never be in the game is just terrible looking from a development perspective.

Then theres the absolute horrible save function that finally comes in episode 3 and beyond. This was the laziest save function I have ever seen. I don't get why he didn't just make the game with ren'py if he was going to be this lazy on the development side of things. He would have had less work to do that way.

This one was a massive pet peeve of mine throughout the entire thing and I don't know if it was just my pc or this games terrible development.

1. If you hit escape it exits the options and you can't get them back even if you load from your checkpoint you can only exit the game and re-open it loading from checkpoint to fix it.

2. SPACE BAR DOESN'T PROCEED THE TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How lazy do you have to be not to have this type of basic functionality.

Is there anything I missed?

So best thing is basically gorgeous girls and beautiful renders. (which by the way in my opinion drop in quality on episode 5 surprised? Not me because I think that is where the creator gave up.)

Worse thing everything else in this game...
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Carlosdan

Total and damn waste of time, I only played the first 3 chapters and the story does not lead to shit and after the fact chapter 3 crashes after the kidnapping of the niece. I didn't even bother to continue with 4 as it would be torture to continue this crap.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

To broken up in regards to the entire episode thing. Entire story gets way to carried away. No saves or settings or rollback/history make this a god damn chore to slog through. If one makes a mistake or even just wants to see what can happen having to start from the very start or in last episodes from the one single save is extremely not worth it and tedious as fuck
    Good images tho

Edit hooboy been a long while so decided to give this another shot... Checked if it updated. NOPE it did not. The entire thing HAS big HAS potential to be a good game... BUT it is unfinished. I'd love to rate this higher cause it looks good and the setup well one could make it work clean it up. Especially clean up the almost physically painful cringyness

This game is like... like a um manuscript yeah that is best example I can think of. Imagine a book to some series and you get to see the authors next work in progress. You can see the setup and general direction the author wants to build up. That is it though. That's it. You are seeing a manuscript that the author dropped and never went back to. Mad props for getting out what they got out however. Gotta respect the effort they put here. Sadly alas life or inspiration or something run out and thus the general incompleteness to it all. Broken up in parts at that
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Andrash

The only con is the inability to create multiple save files, unlike in a Renpy game. Apart from this everything from characters to the plot is just great. Gorgeous renders. Special attention on BDSM fetish especially the bondage part. I expected spanking but it's not there. Still overall a great game except for the save game limitation.
    Good work... waiting for your next work, but with saving capabilities like that of a Renpy game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

ashketchumisty

Really good game , good story overall. The models in the game are beautiful. There are no animations but the scenes are good. Would have given 5 stars if it was made in Renpy as it is difficult to save/load and there is no way to skip the dialogues. Also keyboard cannot be used.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

usr_unkn

Very good CGI, good story and likeable "progression", but unfortunately abondened it seems as it misses quite some polishe... this should be remastered into one single, coherent game and it would be wonderful :)
  16. 1.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly (completed) (13/60) terrible game

the story (2/10)

the render(6/10)

the animation (0/10)

sexscenes (2/10)

choices (1/10)
    _________
    no matter your decisions it will not influence the story
    beside that there are no much choices

playtime (2/10)

should you play it

Raazer

The story is intriging and keeps me wondering what is going to happen next and why things are happening. The girls are beautiful. Hot scenes. Only miss making screenshots. Not a clue how to do that. It has a lot of suspence, dad corruptinn.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Mkoll666

Started good story wise, but the way the author decided to wrap things up especially with multiple delays and then not even giving a proper story ark just some cheap ending. I cant recommend this game.

the scenes are not bad but I would suggest to play it for the story but then u will get blue balled by the author...

Sad way to end
  19. 2.00 star(s)

privitude

Pros: there were a number of pretty hot scenes. I like the "not jumping right into fucking" build. A lot of potential.

Cons: it seems pretty clear that while this game was technically "finished" Patreon's crack-down effectively killed it. It's a mess. Multiple characters were introduced (Jen and Joy, for example) that ended up serving no purpose whatsoever.

The "choices" rarely seemed like real choices. There was always three outcomes: the story progressed, the story skipped content and then progressed, or the story completely ended with a game over screen. There was never any "choice A gives you content/path A, choice B gives you content/path B." As a result the choices were meaningless.

The save system was non existent until the fourth game and even then wasn't very good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, very frustrating. I seriously hate Patreon.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

monroe

Plot (4/10) - There are no spoilers worth 'not spoiling' as this game's story is definitely not its strong suit. You investigate a satanic cult worshiping some kind of demon then, surprise surprise, yOu'Re tHe dEm0n!(-.-)
    Its one of those plot twists that you already figured out halfway through so you expect another plot twist to the plot twist cause it seemed so obvious but there aren't none.
    Dad/Daughter frustratingly indecisive on whether they should fuck or not.
    Oh and your choices have very little impact, they can't be carried over between episodes and there is only a single ending.

Gameplay/Technical features (5/10) - So ep1-2 have no load or save feature. Ep3-5 does, but with only one slot (called checkpoint for some reason). I don't mind unique engines like this but not at the expense of losing such crucial features. There is also nothing to do in the main menu (besides starting the game). Hopefully Sagas can get around these limitations in the future.
    The intro to this game was pretty badass though. And shoutout to the really cool UI. It's really neat & organized. So now you can fuck your daughter and appreciate the fancy UI at the same time. Fuck flying cars, this is the future.

Writing (2/10) - Sometimes you feel the creator is making this up as he goes along. Right off episode 1, you can tell the game is moving at a quick pace. Lots of crazy events are either done in background (not in the game) or summed up in one those text boxes the creator uses to transition between scenes.
    The wife has been the worst wife in the history of wives, maybe ever.
    At various stages of this game, you'll wonder "wtf is going on?" but you'll play regardlessly as you're desperate to reach the H scene where you fuck your daughter.

Art (8/10) - The redeeming feature of this game. If there is one reason you should be playing this, it is the nicely worked renders by Sagas.
    The fap gods are pleased as this game offers a mediocre amount of sex scenes but you will be blue balled till Ep. 4-5. Episodes 1 till 3 are just the build-up baby, so hold on to your pants till the closing episodes. With that being said, the fap gods feel the dev should not hog all the nsfw shit till the end.
    Anyway I'm sure Sagas can use his awesome rendering skills to great benefit in his future projects as I rarely see a visually pleasing game as this one.