VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
OSPNfhDwwJl3FBeGmv4-hUKIV0Qy_XN6tjW0TnCaIFEoVN6wfFxFQSBpob0EP3aZ.png

Overview:
A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem.
Thread Updated: 2018-04-02
Developer: Sagas
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Project:

DOWNLOAD

Episode5
Win: - - - - -

Episode 4
Win: - -

Episode 3

Win: - - -
CG:

Episode 2
Win: - - -

Episode 1
Win: - -
Mac:
CG:

Thanks to @anschwww

VhezJBU.jpg Fs5zgJN.png rjlIvfs.png S14vAmE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I've clicked through it once and was pleasantly surprised. This could turn out to be an interesting game.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Dad is delirious or something? what's up with the flashes to the wife and talking to her with no response from her whatsoever.

Overall pretty good, but the cult thing feels a little cheesy. Unskippable intro and dialogue with no save and load, was a slight annoyance but overall good first impression.

Reactions: Axer Hell

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
First impressions.
Pros:
  • UI layout of the game is different. More modern and looks smoother. Its a pro for me but can be a con as its different and people may prefer a generic UI
  • 3D models aren't bad
Cons:
  • Can't save. Choices in the game also impact your stats and when you fuck up you have to redo the whole thing again as you can load from a scene right before the choice. This is something that should be a priority to fix.
Story looks good so far and there is story development. Overall I'd give this a watch. Looks like it'll turn out good.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
3D models aren't bad (bad would be something like Ethan's mum from Ethan's legacy)
Actually, mother in Ethan's Legacy is one of the most realistic and beautiful mothers i've seen in such games. Even if it received ton of hate, because people want absolutely perfect youngish "mother", like in other games, i can't even call such models "mother".

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is surprisingly good. It's really hampered by the lack of an ability to save the game though. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Actually, mother in Ethan's Legacy is one of the most realistic and beautiful mothers i've seen in such games. Even if it received ton of hate, because people want absolutely perfect youngish "mother", like in other games, i can't even call such models "mother".
Yeah i suppose its up to how people see it personally. I see what you mean and yeah that makes sense.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can't you save at all? Or are some fixed savepoints in the game?
I can handle redo a dialog not the entire game.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Lel this is quite good. IMO MC's wife died years ago and failing to cope with the loss of his wife, MC emerge himself in his work and imagine that he have a failing marriage. MC's daughter loving him so much decided to hook him up with the teacher hoping that a new relationship will cure MC's lunacy. Maybe the second daughter also died with the wife, maybe they died in a car crash because it's the most popular plot line :D

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
as a pure demo(can't be called more than that sincee are 5/10 minutes of game) i think it's pretty good, the story seems interesting (witches and such i suppose?). the art is good, the daughter is sexy and it seems the developer know what he is doing. the only thing that i don't like are the texts boxes that seems sloppy and don't blends with the story and the art. it's like packet tape on a beautiful painting. let's wait for version 2 when we could save and other stuff to give a more precise rating. So far i would give a 7/10

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
IMO MC's wife died years ago and failing to cope with the loss of his wife, MC emerge himself in his work and imagine that he have a failing marriage. MC's daughter loving him so much decided to hook him up with the teacher hoping that a new relationship will cure MC's lunacy. Maybe the second daughter also died with the wife, maybe they died in a car crash because it's the most popular plot line :D
Nah, the daughter explicitly talks about the wife and a possible divorce. If the wife were a figment of his imagination, the daughter would have to be faking it.

Actually though, the writing itself is all over the place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But maybe they will get that sorted out...

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
One can be a daughter without being fucked by her own father, can't she?
Truth is, I suspected it would be an incest thing, but I was curious.
Kill me for having an opinion on the subject. Fuck, the people nowadays...
So... let me get this straight.

You had an inkling that it might have been something that you were not into. And when you confirmed that it was, you CHOSE to put up a comment saying that you find such things "revolting" - to a group of people who DO enjoy such things.

And now you're being a prissy bitch about "having an opinion" and "people nowadays"?

Fuck, the people nowadays...

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes