VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Savarus , so I'm not allowed to comment? This is not an incest section, nor is it an incest forum.
I'm sorry if I had offended you, your sexual cravings are hardly my business.

@Phrederick , there's nothing sexual in the mom-son image. And the other render is just a girl and an older guy.

@Alleykatt , or not?

@zilentstax3 , if this really is a 64bit program, you can try , but it's tricky.

Reactions: Nikolaii67

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And yet you tagged it #grandpa. :p
It's not her grandpa, I would've tagged it #incest if that was my idea. I'm glad my work sparks your imagination though. It just seems like you see incest in everything. I can imagine how disappointed you must've been if you had played Metal Gear Solid 2 ;)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Personally I'm liking this game. I could actually see the "incest" as being a "bad" thing in the game where you might be supposed to end up with Alice. Sortof like the standard evil cult coercing your daughter or yourself into the act. Seems there were a number of mainstream movies in the past where that was the plot point.
Anyway like the graphics, like the interface though without the save functionality would be nice to be able to rollback from a bad decision. Would prefer the text boxes to just appear rather than scrolling. I don't think I read too fast but the scrolling just seems annoying.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

fz

Jun 16, 2017
One can be a daughter without being fucked by her own father, can't she?
Truth is, I suspected it would be an incest thing, but I was curious.
Kill me for having an opinion on the subject. Fuck, the people nowadays...
It's not her grandpa, I would've tagged it #incest if that was my idea. I'm glad my work sparks your imagination though. It just seems like you see incest in everything. I can imagine how disappointed you must've been if you had played Metal Gear Solid 2 ;)
Speaking of tags, well, have you bothered to check the tags on this game post?
Just sayin...

Complaining about sand on your body when at the beach?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I dunno the lack of save is a NOPE for me. Moreover I checked the patreon site. The engine is going to be a platform for a series of short(?) stories. They are planning to start a new one every 3 months. I wondering how many content they will be able to add at every single episode in 3 months.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For the engine you mean? I'm 99.99% sure it's the remaining 0.01%. It's something browserbased, chromium plus .
It's definitely a chromium based engine

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes