Aug 5, 2016
And I never played this game before and commentated on the wrong thread. G.G

Reactions: wep

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone have walkthrough?
I made my own step by step so that not from GAME OVER!
Note I put the correct answer only when there is more than one choice!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Note: save/load features are coming in the next release. Check the 'Request' section below for more info.)

Update 1.5: June 30th

Update 2.0: July 10th

Last edited:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I think you can farm spying points from unlocking laptop but has no effects as of yet. At least I couldn't continue peeking even maxed out.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
My partial opinion after this first version, is that this game came to fight with all the forces against DATING MY DAUGHTER from MRDOTS.

The art of DAUGHTER SAGAS is Excellent! And the appearance of Daughter was more like a girl of about 18 years.

The art of DATING MY DAUGHTER is also great, but I think the difference in height between father and daughter is exaggerated! Another point is also the exaggeration of the father's dick as we can see in the photos below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is my opinion! What do you think?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks! If you don't mind telling, how did you do it? I couldn't find windows binaries to unpack asar files.
  1. Install node.js
  2. Refresh Enviorment Variables (Probably sign off / sign on cycle)
  3. Use NPN (node package manager) to attain asar package.
    1. COMMAND = npm install -g asar
  4. extract electron.asar
    1. COMMAND = asar extract "X:\LOC_OF_GAME\Resources\electron.asar" "X:\LOC_TO_EXTRACT\Quick-Fap!"
  5. Rename all extension-less fines within the newly extracted folder, under the sub folder 'data', appending to the end (lol the place where .ext [the extension; e.g. .exe, .jpg etc] goes) a file extension of type = .jpg
  6. How did I know the file type? Irfan View is the shit and it Noob Dialog-d me and said, "Warning: this file 458349583475983457349 is missing the extension .JPG, would you like me to rename it?" _BUT_ what I was planning to do was lookup the file in a hex viewer and match the header to a repository of known file type headers and find out what extension it was, if it was not encrypted. Thing this is referred to as the 'Magic Number'
  7. The only reason I attempted to use Irfan View was I lazily assumed that they were not encrypted pictures. I think this is stupid and insulting to the explorer who likes to be where he is not supposed to be [meaning I am still learning how to de-crypt Big Brother pictures for example] and lazy of him, but whatever.
  8. Use Bulk Rename Utility to append .JPG at the end of all the files or be even cooler and learn some batch scripting to do it for you ;) - IF USE BRU: just use #7 (Add) to append .JPG under SUFFIX text field. SUFFIX being the end; opposite to PREFIX - make a backup so you can experiemnt with procedure cause you will probably fuck them all holy hell out of order (assumption)
  9. Bulk Rename Utility is a must for any power user FYI

1. ** apparently there are .PNG in there to. Fuck it, too dik! just get Infan Viewer lol

NOTE:
  1. Doing it yourself is always the best and gives 'I can be cocky' points. Most importantly improves your self-worth and character and just makes you feel good about yourself. Get to your desires by your own devices. Simple.
  2. ABSOLUTE PATHS (X:\LA_LA\LA_LA\electron.asar) are not needed if you open CMD window directly at 'electron.asar' [BY HOLDING SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK in the window of explorer having not selected anything in the folder. Click a black space lol]
  3. Opening CMD right at target permits use of RELATIVE PATH (electron.asar)
  4. Quotations " " are not necessary if absolute path has no spaces.

EDIT: forget to elaborate on #6 (specifically) using hex and file headers to identify file type)

My normal tactics never permit 1:1 instructions as this is blatant disregard for an individuals learning process. I hope that the simplicity of this encourages you to do this on your own and hopefully approach the next unknown (or how do I do x) a little differently.

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If you are right in dmd the tits and the ass look like operated look like they put some girls when they do esthetic operations in this game of daughter saga they see more balanced those parts of the body

Reactions: octav3k and rKnight

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
A save system would be nice T.T
Humans invented Machines, THEREFORE, Humans should always be able to outsmart Machines yes?

If you really need something like this for something more serious than a fap game with no save feature, I recommend that you take advantage of virtualization and that you virtual-ize a GUEST operating system on top your HOST operating system and then be able to utilize the 'Save State' feature.

Plus, once you set it all up, it takes about 10 seconds to boot into windows 7 virtual for example. I have many, one packed with reverse engineering tools and potentially vulnerable executable n scripts, as well as another for testing dirty or unknown applications etc.

Hamie has a sandbox within a deep-freezed virtual sandbox. Fucking iron man untouchable 'n' shit

EDIT: sp and punct like a fool

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looks interesting will give it a playthrough.

i like his aggressive update schedule though: dev is promising 3 updates per month, with the next one being Jun 30th and the following one after that for July 10th.

EDIT: well after playing through it once, it has some promise:

+ daughter is well rendered and cute
+ dialogue is above average and somewhat believable; but plot line is weak, see negatives
+ seems to have multi-branching and you can keep track of scores
+ increases in any stat are shown immediately then disappear

- plot line of sorority/cult is silly. why couldn't we have a slice of life game without any weirdness; regular life already has alot of difficulties
- lack of saves (though dev has stated it will be in version 0.2 on the 30th)
- quest log seems out of place and not necessary - it only keeps track of what you already did, not what you might have to do

the rendering is great and so far there might be F/D theme to this but if the story line just gets weirder and weirder then I'm not so sure.

Last edited:

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
anyone have walkthrough?
-Don't touch legs
-Go to kitchen @ night
-Don't go closer while Daughter is mastbting (Game over)
-Let her wear whatever she wants , peek
-Lie abt divorce to teacher.
-Pinch and squeeze Alexa.
- Do whatever with drugged Daughter.

not in a proper sequence but that's pretty much everything ...

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes