VN Ren'Py Dawn Chorus [v0.39.2] [Dawn Chorus]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheRabbitMan

Sep 2, 2022
Hi all, Keo here!

I'm coming back to you with an update for Torulf. As usual, it grew much bigger than I anticipated, and I'm happy to say that the finished thing is almost 16k words long.

I had hoped that the update would go until the end of Day 2, but the amount of work proved to be a bit too much due to the extensive branching, so it ends a bit earlier. I didn't manage to get the planned NSFW scene done in this update, and I'd rather take my time with it than rush it. I'm also waiting for an illustration for it from Bakemonoy, I wouldn't have it ready this month. Sorry about that!

Next update will be for Mikko before I go back to Lake and Jorgen.

Download link:
Google Drive

Thank you all for your support!
Have you gotten the Mikko update yet?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Dawn Chorus 0.24.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

PAEC2785

Aug 23, 2022
Honestly I am more interested in the Mikko illustration that was posted to the Patreon, but yeah, I have not seen v.26 leaked anywhere yet. Updates on Kemono have been pretty slow for everything, that could be why. I wonder if it's in the queue right now.

Pocketishere1

Nov 8, 2020
Honestly I am more interested in the Mikko illustration that was posted to the Patreon, but yeah, I have not seen v.26 leaked anywhere yet. Updates on Kemono have been pretty slow for everything, that could be why. I wonder if it's in the queue right now.
What's the reason behind the slow kemono updates? I swear I remember them being almost instant months ago.

PAEC2785

Aug 23, 2022
What's the reason behind the slow kemono updates? I swear I remember them being almost instant months ago.
The servers might not be equipped to handle all the traffic and uploads, which makes sense as the site has been getting more and more visitors each month. My guess is that with nearly 8000 uploads in the queue at once, things keep getting slower.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
From what I've gathered, it's because the uploader queues have been filled to the brim with imports from Pixiv (Japanese art uploading website, kind of like Deviantart), as that site changed their TOS to clamp down on a lot more "problematic" NSFW stuff (or all of it in general), so everyone's been uploading to kemono for archival purposes before it's all deleted.

Reactions: PAEC2785

PAEC2785

Aug 23, 2022
I don't think we can rely on Kemono anymore. Dawn Chorus hasn't been updated there in quite some time. I'd guess that's because whoever managed it before can't actually make it through the queue due to them not being prioritized at all. Maybe I'll just start leaking stuff, at least the Mikko updates because those are something I'd actually pay for. No promises, but I'll be sure to post it here if I ever do.

Last edited:

Pocketishere1

Nov 8, 2020
I don't think we can rely on Kemono anymore. Dawn Chorus hasn't been updated there in quite some time. I'd guess that's because whoever managed it before can't actually make it through the queue due to them not being prioritized at all. Maybe I'll just start leaking stuff, at least the Mikko updates because those are something I'd actually pay for. No promises, but I'll be sure to post it here if I ever do.
So does that mean you have the Torulf update?

PAEC2785

Aug 23, 2022
So does that mean you have the Torulf update?
I don't, I've not subscribed yet. I don't really plan to do it until maybe March since they're not gonna release any more updates until later into next year as they're working on a larger multi-character one at the moment. I'll keep an eye out and share it here if I see anyone else leak it, though I won't be reading any of the Torulf stuff myself.

There's still a chance it might come up on Kemono, at least if the guy previously leaking it comes through, but if it's anything like what happened with 0.24, it might be a few more days.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

artemious

Jul 22, 2022
Can someone tell what the status this game is in? and how close is it to completion of development? ty

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can someone tell what the status this game is in? and how close is it to completion of development? ty
The game's been in pretty steady development since its inception, with maybe a delay or two across its entire history. Right now, at the bequest of the paying supporters, a majority of the energy is currently focused on a "side story" short prequel to give some more backstory to a couple of the characters, with main game updates being the addition of art + assorted improvements to older content.
In terms of the main game story progress, I'd imagine maybe 30-40% done? Given that there's eight/nine individual routes, and that there are two side stories in consideration with one in progress, this game's still in for the long haul for the conceivable future.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes