VN Ren'Py Dawn Chorus [v0.39.2] [Dawn Chorus]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Fair bit, yeah. It's not like everyone has sex yet, but there's like 2 or 3 routes with sexual deeds in 'em.
Cool, I gotta check it out then. Seems like tags need to be updated as well. Real easy for someone to see the lack of any sexual tags and just skip the game because of it.

Reactions: reddbro

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Playing through the routes of my personal focal characters now, and going through their Day 2/3 content and jotting down random notes or whatever. Will spoiler by character. I might do a second post of other routes if I feel like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tavior

Mar 22, 2022
Playing through the routes of my personal focal characters now, and going through their Day 2/3 content and jotting down random notes or whatever. Will spoiler by character. I might do a second post of other routes if I feel like it.
Really nice summaries. Not sure if you know this but there's also a (second) bad ending for Mikko's route in which you lean away from him during the walk, it's even more soul-crushing than the "good" ending.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

What are your thoughts on Devon and Björn?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DawnChorus-0.33.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
It's a shame that there is no clause Klaus update. He is the most interesting and unpredictable character for me

Reactions: Nabrik

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023

What is the point of discussing Rune without a side story? And what about his GG in the blue Jockstrap?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes