VN Ren'Py Dawn Chorus [v0.40] [Dawn Chorus]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022
Your images are not displayed for me. Describe them and I will answer your question
Sorry for the late response. I am missing two CGs on the third page of the gallery, the first one in the first row and the 2nd one in the 2nd row.

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Sorry for the late response. I am missing two CGs on the third page of the gallery, the first one in the first row and the 2nd one in the 2nd row.
It's simple. The first one in the first row is lunch with Devon on the third day. Just make the passes towards the Devon and stay to sleep with him. Better don't sniff his clothes. And you will find yourself with him at dinner.
The second is a sex scene with Bjorn. I do not like this character, so I find it difficult to say exactly what needs to be done in his route so that this scene is. Just try the options after you go out to his route. cg devon noodles_11zon.png View attachment cg bjorn oral1.webp View attachment cg bjorn oral1.webp

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022
It's simple. The first one in the first row is lunch with Devon on the third day. Just make the passes towards the Devon and stay to sleep with him. Better don't sniff his clothes. And you will find yourself with him at dinner.
The second is a sex scene with Bjorn. I do not like this character, so I find it difficult to say exactly what needs to be done in his route so that this scene is. Just try the options after you go out to his route. View attachment 3168766 View attachment 3168767 View attachment 3168767
I have the sex scene with Bjorn, I am missing the one right next to that one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DawnChorus-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Damn another vn where twinks in their twenties become bulked up guys in their forties. Are twinks forbidden now on patreon or something? Why remake students into dad material? Most of them now look as old as Devon. The same happened with Repeat recently too.

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
Damn another vn where twinks in their twenties become bulked up guys in their forties. Are twinks forbidden now on patreon or something? Why remake students into dad material? Most of them now look as old as Devon. The same happened with Repeat recently too.
With 'Repeat', it happened a long time ago. This muscular aspect broke the whole plot of the game. Sissel, who is a poor man who has no money even for normal clothes, has turned into a giant jock who probably secretly hunts and devours students at night.
I myself have been trying for a long time to understand why people are obsessed with Bara/Daddy thing...

Reactions: BroBob1999

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
For context for anyone finding this post out of the blue like I did, there's .
Definitely a downgrade IMO. Not only in the designs (too much muscle, not enough young adult), but also I feel the art style's been muddled and now the cast could be thrown into any other gay furry VN out there.
Also, this face SUCKS.
rune-24-smug-face.png

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Definitely a downgrade IMO. Not only in the designs (too much muscle, not enough young adult), but also I feel the art style's been muddled and now the cast could be thrown into any other gay furry VN out there.
Also, this face SUCKS.
I saw the post and tbh, while I see what you all been talking about making characters more muscular, it still is less "bara" than 90% of the FVNs out there, but still looks like an downgrade for me bc the art style changed too much, specially for the faces.

jobomba

Jul 1, 2022
Also, this face SUCKS.
View attachment 3250154
Yeah the style looks very mid granted I could be an anti change monkey but yeah it really fucks over Rune, Lake especially with what you learn about him in the story, and for me atleast kinda feels shitty with how it just made the Janitor have doorknocker sized tits and for Rune it turns him into a mid 40s dad in ikea with his 3 kids the only one it is somewhat meh with is Bjorn and claus but that is more of sacraficing some areas for others, oh and Torulf also looks pretty bad now, sucks that it ruined the style more or less especially with how good the old ones where :(

BroBob1999

Jun 15, 2023
Also, this face SUCKS.
View attachment 3250154
My favorite part is that they made and everyone hated it, but then they changed literally nothing about it and kept drawing everyone else in the same style.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes