• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Dawn of Kagura: Natsu's Story [Final] [Debonosu Works/Shiravune]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Just a quickie, I think reason unlock all cg was added because game not really worth it.

Some decent effort was put in and shows capability just not worth it. That includes the cgs just meh.

If you think the images shown are great/your take then unlock cgs and enjoy otherwise I would say this a skip and maybe just watch creator since he showed he has some capability in creating game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

losnakso

The game feels unfinished.

The actual game part is OK for this kind of game. Dungeon crawling is basic, requiring some tactical sense but not very difficult at normal difficulty. The whole experience is hampered by unnecessary and annoying resource management mechanics. Inventory space is limited and you have to balance between equipment, food and consumables. Many of the items you find in the dungeon are unidentified, and you have to either use/equip them blindly, use examine charms or bring them back to the main menu shrine to find out what they are. Some of the equipment are cursed and some of the consumables and food cause negative effects. This makes the game a tedious balancing act of constantly going to the clunky inventory menu and deciding which items to keep and constantly returning back to the main menu to sell items and upgrade the summons. Whole thing feels like intentional time waster, especially because returning to the main menu also resets your level, practically forcing you to start exploring the dungeons from the first level again.

Most importantly though, the event scenes are incredibly bland, and being censored doesn't help that at all. There's a dissonance between the scene visuals and the text description, where the text is describing pretty intense monster rape, but none of that is reflected in the pictures. "Animated" tag is extremely misleading, because only 2 of the H-scenes are animated, and even those in the bare minimum sense. None of the scenes are particularly exciting visually. If I wanted to read text descriptions about monster rape, then I would sooner play coc or tits instead.