VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach [Final] [CrazySky3D]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Akeraux

I just cant believe it dude...

Story: 2 Resting Bananas out of 5
    Narrative really got me hooked at first, but by the end of chapter one I started to have serious doubts about the quality of what should be most VNs main focus, the ones that try to propose a serious story at least.
    Story is too short to actually develop, and using the exact same argument twice feels like a low effort decision from Dev part.
    Feels like it could have worked very well if more time would have been given on this department, at least tripling its total duration, but I dont like to dive into the speculation depths too much to live more happily.

Characters: 3 Almost-Hard Bananas out of 5
    At least visually, they look attractive enough, but once they begin to speak it wont take much time to realize they are stereotypical as hell: You get the nerdy engineer, the gunner with genocidal tendencies who is almost always a red-haired dwarf, the doctor with a strange fetish and the captain of the ship, who does not particularly stand out in anything but nevertheless everyone follows.
    The MC is the classic Mary Sue, Best mercenary in the galaxy, irresistible, invincible, a superhero stranded in a seedy bar, waiting for the job that's up to her unmatched skills that we don't know a damn about, because she just waste her days there out of pure boredom and thanks to a deus ex machina event it happens, and thats it.
    Basically, futanari version of Captain Marvel. Yay.

Mechanics: 2 Resting Bananas out of 5
    Thankfully, there´s no minigames, that could only make it worse.
    Total number of decisions that actually make story progress can be counted with one hand´s fingers, if we dont count the ones that lock you on a ending or the very first one, which is actually worthless. (Yes, I know answering "No" to somebody that is offering you a gig you cant pass on makes no sense, but it would be funny if that lead to a premature ending, otherwise dont give me an option to decline if I cant actually decline, it makes no sense).
    You´ll need to focus on the same girl all the time if you wanna see some actual action, otherwise, you'll have to settle for the two mandatory scenes.

Content: 2 Resting Bananas out of 5
    Scenes are not that bad, but they lack variety and they are like 9-10 in total, their animations are...How can I say it?, I´ve seen fourniture with more grace, and they dont skip frames either.
    If you are searching for something to disconnect your brain on a boring evening...Keep looking elsewhere, as there are way better options than this.

Ending: *404*
    I base my ratings on a 1 to 5 scale, but for this one I had to make use of a lower standard, because after all we get to power through all we get is a beach trip and a cliffhanger presented like a self-conclusive narrative.
    There´s no actual ending from the narrative pov, and again, this is a VN, it should have an ending.

After a quick research I realized that reviews are divided for every game this dev has published, which they all seem similar btw: Stereotypical heroines, main char is a Mary Sue, they are "self-conclusive cliffhangers" (except for one I wont mention that has a sequel).
    So, I cant recommend this AVN or anything coming from this Dev at the date of this review´s publication, There´s better things to do with your time and your money.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

The game is very short,the women arent exactly attractive,the captain is the most ok-ish,seen the reused models before so its even worst for me,the dialogue and the whole setting just isnt what he promises you,music is meh.
    I dont recommend this game because it will leave you dissapointed first in its short content and after in its characters.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lithingwolf

This is a good game if you are just looking for just lewd stuff because the plot is very mid and you can skip it without missing something "important", don't expect a lot from the story becuase it's very clear that the main focus of this game is the H-scenes because the lewd scenes are pretty good( if you are into futa )
    7.7/10
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Angelray

Story is a bit interesting but there is a lot of problem with the fact that there is so much characters but not really enough choices to build your personality and preferences.

Visually girls are really good, even if the world building doesn't make a lot of sense. (High heels in space stuff, for example)

Also, not enough sex scenes, or should I rather say, not enough building interest with some girls to have interesting sex scenes.

A 3 star games.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1005121

Have to replay the whole game multiple times to get all girls which means lots of skipping. And there is a looot of text.

Artist makes comics and I feel that is a better medium for them.

The art is fantastic though, if you like huge futa dicking.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jdwag68

As of the latest version the story is now coherent and contains 18+ scenes. The plot is fairly compelling, and the models are quite good. Unfortunately, it's easy to notice how rushed the game feels and there are a bunch of places where content was clearly planned and never added.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Bloodguard

It doesn't appear we are going to get the full version here, as this has been updated with quite a lot more content, but not on this site.
    So a review for this version is a very pretty tease slideshow, with no real reason to play whatsoever.
    I'll edit my review if we get the updated version.
    *edit*
    As I have been told this is the final Steam version with the lewd DLC added, I will change my review.
    It's not remotely a 4-star game, but the 4 stars are to offset some of the other early reviews when only the demo version was on here.
    If the lewd scenes had a bit better animation and some sexy sounds, they would be perfect.
    As they are they are still really good if you are a fan of Futa on female and bulging/cumflation.
    No harem mode, which is a bummer, so you have to play through 4 times to unlock the scenes with all the ladies.
    Still, renders and sexy time are gorgeous and quite well done.
    Even though I'd say it's the weakest game done by this Dev, it is still well worth a play for fans of horse cock Futa.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

It's no a game. It's a powerpoint presentation with click to see next slide experience, no dialogue options and little to nothing choices. Story is a childish cliche: - hey stranger, do you wanna join a crew of hot and horny girls? It's so simple, boring crude and unbelievable that it hurts. I don't think anyone above the age of 12 can really enjoy this title.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

jond2760

As of v0.5b, there is nothing here. You click forward and make all of three choices that railroad you through exposition and exposition and exposition. If there is one redeeming thing it's that the renders are very well done and the art style seems pretty consistent. I hope this improves in more updates.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

pizbia

There's just no content. You can't give a review praising something that might come in the future. That's just a review of your own imagination. As of 0.1 there are a few sentences and a handful of pictures, and there's a fake choice at the end. There's nothing to this release and it's strange the creator wants to open a patreon when there's nothing to show.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

After playing vo.1
    I'm going to say this game has a good future.
    The renders are amazing, with nice transitions from screen to screen.
    The dialogue is good so far.
    5 stars because I think it's worth it.